• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Did N Korea get a hold of Clone BD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burlybear

I have no idea which group of hacks wrote this excuse for software! Clone BD is by far the worse software I’ve ever bought. After buying both Clone DVD and Any DVD lifetime memberships years ago (2005) and being quite satisfied. I had the misfortune of purchasing Clone BD only to find I had to also purchase Any DVD HD. If that wasn’t bad enough I went out and purchased a second Blu-Ray Burner. So why does it take longer to copy the movie than it does to watch it in it’s entirety? Now after the update I currently (The 3rd attempt) have one in as I speak (Which I started before I left for work) STILL PROCESSING AFTER 14 HOURS! The settings are so limited that: Why Bother putting any? Well, I feel that I’ve been screwed------------- Sideways! Thanks Slysoft

The encoding speed is down to the speed of your computer. X264 takes a lot of CPU power to encode, so the slower you system the longer it will take to encode. It typically takes my laptop about 1.5 to 2 hours to encode a film, and my desktop is quicker.

I have no idea which group of hacks wrote this excuse for software! Clone BD is by far the worse software I’ve ever bought. After buying both Clone DVD and Any DVD lifetime memberships years ago (2005) and being quite satisfied. I had the misfortune of purchasing Clone BD only to find I had to also purchase Any DVD HD. If that wasn’t bad enough I went out and purchased a second Blu-Ray Burner. So why does it take longer to copy the movie than it does to watch it in it’s entirety? Now after the update I currently (The 3rd attempt) have one in as I speak (Which I started before I left for work) STILL PROCESSING AFTER 14 HOURS! The settings are so limited that: Why Bother putting any? Well, I feel that I’ve been screwed------------- Sideways! Thanks Slysoft

In fairness, this is NOT a SlySoft product....sadly it is not. It would have been in much better shape if it was.

Agreed!! This is a terrible product that simply does not work as stated. I am lucky in that I decided to hold off on buying it before I tried it for a while and started seeing everyone's complaints so I have not bought this product. Right now as the product is, I will not be buying it at all either. It's terrible!

Agreed!! This is a terrible product that simply does not work as stated. I am lucky in that I decided to hold off on buying it before I tried it for a while and started seeing everyone's complaints so I have not bought this product. Right now as the product is, I will not be buying it at all either. It's terrible!
Thank you your feedback, and I am willing to say when the software is better than anything on the planet you will buy it and look back upon this post and maybe visit us again and let us know what you think.

As others mentioned this is based on your system CPU and setup have a low end you can expect long wait time compared to a higher end system. You expect a BD to do the same as a DVD...keep dreaming...different format and also it capacity is way larger then a DVD to process and burn and write also needing more space to do it's job. So unless you don't upgrade for this process expect slow processing. And since no one here has any ideas what hardware you have this does nothing to help further improve on the development of the software.

This is about meaningless as the paper it is type on. Without no supporting evidence to backup or begin to evaluate the posting...If going by your posting everything in life is "Simply does not work as stated" including breathing air....so if you can't breath right then one shouldn't waste the precious air for the rest of us by breathing... See how bad that logic of yours is...

This is about meaningless as the paper it is type on. Without no supporting evidence to backup or begin to evaluate the posting...If going by your posting everything in life is "Simply does not work as stated" including breathing air....so if you can't breath right then one shouldn't waste the precious air for the rest of us by breathing... See how bad that logic of yours is...

Recycle - this is really not helpful. As an outsider, your comment does not even make sense? "...as the paper it is type on...." - what paper?

There are many posts with the details of the issues. Not just "this sucks" comments (of which there are a lot) - but real examples listing the movie titles, the issues, the problems, and with error logs saying they have been emailed. I am one of those that have sent error logs and detailed movies that have not worked and the problems (such as the program hanging on Thor 2 - giving the exact point, and the fact that a log was emailed in).

There is clearly a lot of general "not working" issues and discussions - but it would appear as an outsider, and having tried to use the program myself several times, it fails more than it successeds, and was/is not ready for general release or sale.

I would equate it to trying to sell a car, but with no fuel guage - sometimes you will get where you want to go, but sometimes you just run out of fuel without knowing about it, and having to pay (via coasters and wasted CloneBD purchase price) to get back home.

Recycle - this is really not helpful. As an outsider, your comment does not even make sense? "...as the paper it is type on...." - what paper?

There are many posts with the details of the issues. Not just "this sucks" comments (of which there are a lot) - but real examples listing the movie titles, the issues, the problems, and with error logs saying they have been emailed. I am one of those that have sent error logs and detailed movies that have not worked and the problems (such as the program hanging on Thor 2 - giving the exact point, and the fact that a log was emailed in).

There is clearly a lot of general "not working" issues and discussions - but it would appear as an outsider, and having tried to use the program myself several times, it fails more than it successeds, and was/is not ready for general release or sale.

I would equate it to trying to sell a car, but with no fuel guage - sometimes you will get where you want to go, but sometimes you just run out of fuel without knowing about it, and having to pay (via coasters and wasted CloneBD purchase price) to get back home.

We have read your comments and appreciate your feedback, we all understood what Recycle was trying to say, now that we have your feedback please let us fix the issues and not waste time responding to things we already know exist. Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back