• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Did I Make A Mistake?

pocketaces

With MasterCard purchase coming on I just bought the products.I currently and have for years used 3 products-any dvd,clone dvd 2,and clone cd.I purchased the new any dvd and thought I was required to do the other 2 as well.My question is did I pay for 2 products that I was not required to purchase since I had bought a lifetime license 8 years ago?If yes,am I able to get the money back?I just got confused as to what I am required to buy again.

With MasterCard purchase coming on I just bought the products.I currently and have for years used 3 products-any dvd,clone dvd 2,and clone cd.I purchased the new any dvd and thought I was required to do the other 2 as well.My question is did I pay for 2 products that I was not required to purchase since I had bought a lifetime license 8 years ago?If yes,am I able to get the money back?I just got confused as to what I am required to buy again.

If you like the products, and use them, you will need the new keys. You could of purchased all or just one. However, the three products do require new REDFOX KEYS.....

Wrong, the only product right now that requires a redfox key is anydvd. The prime candidate to need one in the near future is CloneDVD mobile. There's no update planned for CloneCD at this point.

You mention clonedvd2 which is an elby product and not being sold by RedFox so if that is the product you bought, you didn't need to. Regarding a possible refund, you would need to contact them at elby.ch

You mention clonedvd2 which is an elby product and not being sold by RedFox so if that is the product you bought, you didn't need to. Regarding a possible refund, you would need to contact them at elby.ch
If the OP bought CloneDVD2 via RedFox, I think that he or she can get a refund via contacting RedFox Support.

CloneDVD2 can't be purchased now via RedFox. When you go to the Buy page, it directs you to go to the elby link on the top of the attachment.

Attachments

• purchasing.JPG
    purchasing.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 6
There's no update planned for CloneCD at this point.

Not so sure. The help stuff should go on-line from what I've heard and it ought to have some trimming if you run it on a Win 10 64-bit system. On my system it has a bad habit of locking up the whole computer.

You need to check you receipt(s) and tel us EXACTLY what you bought.
-W

I purchased any dvd and clone cd on the Redfox page and clone dvd from Elby.Like I said,i was under the assumption I had to purchase all 3.I understand now it was only any dvd I needed to.Is it in Redfox's power to refund me for clone and do I need to contact Elby for clone dvd?Or, if I do nothing,am I covered if we need those in the future?I just feel stupid if I purchased 2 of those if I didn't need to(it proves what my wife has been telling me for 18 years lol).

I purchased any dvd and clone cd on the Redfox page and clone dvd from Elby.Like I said,i was under the assumption I had to purchase all 3.I understand now it was only any dvd I needed to.Is it in Redfox's power to refund me for clone and do I need to contact Elby for clone dvd?Or, if I do nothing,am I covered if we need those in the future?I just feel stupid if I purchased 2 of those if I didn't need to(it proves what my wife has been telling me for 18 years lol).
Assumption is the mother of ALL f*** up's.
Sorry had to say it . Well at least you have an extra key for CloneDVD now don't feel to bad I actually have an extra key as well but I knew I was buying it, bundle was cheaper with 20% off than just buying cloneBD by itself without discount they offered. As far as a refund they have a strict no refund try before you buy policy but I guess you could try.

Wrong, the only product right now that requires a redfox key is anydvd. The prime candidate to need one in the near future is CloneDVD mobile. There's no update planned for CloneCD at this point.
Actually there is a RedFox CloneCD license that one can buy as well I do think in the future a Engine update to CloneCD would have to have a RedFox license to use it again. Or one can go back the last slysoft version and use that instead.

I didn't say they couldn't buy one, I said anydvd was the only one that's NEEDS one. Clonedvd mobile is the only other software with an update planned which will likely trigger the RedFox license need. Clonecd doesn't have an update planned.

Yes. Sorry to say, you need to contact Elby. There was no reason to buy CloneDVD again.
-W

Back