1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Amazon, Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Device File

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by transws6am, May 8, 2007.

1. transws6am

transws6am Guest

Hi..I am trying to edit some of the profiles to work with the devices I have. A few questions.

1) What is the difference between Res1, Res2, ResAna1, ResAna2, etc?
    2) How come if I change the quality setting to say 30, all of a sudden it goes
    all the way up to 65 in the actual program?
    3) What is the difference between ARate and ABRate
    4) And lastly; I am trying to make a profile to be able to make H264 videos for
    an Archos 704. I am shooting for 720x480 resolution. I tried to modify the
    Playstation profile for this type of resolution, but failed. Any suggestions?

Thanks for all your help.

2. Archie

Archie Member

Res= If the source is 4:3 aspect ratio, these frame sizes are available
    ResAna= If the source is 16:9 anamorphic, these frame sizes are available in CloneDVDMobile

Not sure what ARate does
    ABRate is the audio bit rate eg 96 Kpbs, 128 Kbps

See this post for h264 settings : http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3698

You will need the Video podcast plug-in from Archos to play the encoded file.
    For an AC3 sound source (most DVDs) alter MLVolume value to make the volume louder or quieter

Last edited: May 9, 2007