• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Development Idea - Similar to Windows Media Center

ryanlashway

If possible it would be great for slysoft to come out with a tool, similar to Windows Media Center that would allow one to create a library of thier ripped dvds and play them from the PC directly.
I have three children and evey single DVD I purchase I copy down to my PC, as hard drive space is so cheap these days. After one of them ruins a movie I then have to burn it back to disc.
With the newer TV sets coming with VGA and several other hookups it is common to have ones PC attached to thier TV to utlize services like Hulu and VLC (check VLC out, great program).
If slysoft took a look at VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) and some how incorporated something similar into a library with thumbnail views and the ability to play the movies I for one would have no problem purchasing it as a customer.

Back