• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deus Ex 2 doesn't work

Hi, I tried the 3.1.1.6 beta but with no luck. I did however notice in the Timing Section there were green dots on the screen. Though I wish I had taken a screen shot sooner because I closed the window and the dots vanished and GJ reverted back to the same look as the picture I took earlier.

To answer your question matthew, yes Windows Explorer reports the proper size of the emulated DVD when the profile is activated. I can go into the DVD drive with GJ emulation and I can right click on anything in the image, all files have correct time stamps and byte sizes too.

Emulated Profile: 2.22GB, 2,392,471,552 bytes
Real DVD: 2.22GB, 2,392,471,552 bytes

This however is on my Vista laptop, I can try on my XP machine later. I assume you want another Summary log too for 3.1.1.6?

Do you have any other Securom games you could test?

Ive made Profiles of Far Cry 2 (even before GJ had a preset for it), Fallout 3, Crysis, Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl and all work fine.

Ive made Profiles of Far Cry 2 (even before GJ had a preset for it), Fallout 3, Crysis, Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl and all work fine.

It's all very odd. For some reason Securom (in this game only) is detecting GJ. I will hunt down a game with specific version of Securom and run some tests.

In the meantime, is there a patch for this game? Patching a game sometimes changes the Securom version... which may fix the issue.

The game never got any patch, North America got version 1.0 and got a 1.2 upgrade patch. All UK versions came pre-patched to version 1.2.

I would imagine you could pick up the game for next to nothing on ebay nowadays. If you want, I can post some links here to ebay to auctions with my specific game version (its the regular version, not any sort of budget re-release from PC Gamer or some other company)

Anyway, good luck in your hunt and thanks for the help :)

Thanks for the update... I will need to take a closer look.

Back