• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

I think this is Funny a key Dump from DEUHD...so much for their 60 euros every six months now some company will pick this up and run with it..:ROFLMAO:

that was my first thought until Balthazar said it had a bunch of keys deuhd didnt have.

Yes, strangely there isn't a significant amount of overlap. Many of the leaked keys are ones not currently supported by DeUHD. I suspect they will be next week though.

Yes, strangely there isn't a significant amount of overlap. Many of the leaked keys are ones not currently supported by DeUHD. I suspect they will be next week though.
I suspect this is going to put a big hurt in DEUHD at any rate this stupid protection can be broken and soon we will not have to deal with Deuhd nothing against the company, someone out there appears to be leaking the keys so that means whoever is doing it knows how to crack the protections so it will not be long before major companies will be looking into this and like the first Blurays cracked it will not be long for the 4K movies.

I suspect this is going to put a big hurt in DEUHD at any rate this stupid protection can be broken and soon we will not have to deal with Deuhd nothing against the company, someone out there appears to be leaking the keys so that means whoever is doing it knows how to crack the protections so it will not be long before major companies will be looking into this and like the first Blurays cracked it will not be long for the 4K movies.

It is hard to say just how isolated (or not) this is. While I bought a lifetime license for DeUHD, I am certainly not beholden to it. It still offers many discs that no alternative exists yet. That said, if someone comes along with a more general ripper similar to AnyDVD then I will gladly jump on board. I really don't care who provides me with the opportunity to rip my discs to my NAS.

For those interested, I have integrated the leaked keys support into my DeUHD support spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12d1400Sr4mIjYvMGhd3QnoiS2-0OIA8TQEWKJKWBiS8/edit?usp=sharing

If you need additional context of what is happening in the sheet, check here: https://club.myce.com/t/titles-support-list/399337

I think this is Funny a key Dump from DEUHD...so much for their 60 euros every six months now some company will pick this up and run with it..:ROFLMAO:
How can an individual user , use these keys to make a disk. Dont you need a program to do this?

you can add the keys to makemkv and rip away. assuming your disc is supported. remember that same title can have multiple versions (keys). this has been a deuhd problem as well

in any case promising. but it seems these keys are only working on uhd compatible or “friendly” drives and not the latest certified drives

I read article awhile back on creating a HDMI splitter to dump data while the player connects to the TV releasing the keys. This was done on Blu-ray and I'm sure it's the same for UHD. Maybe this is how the keys are revealed. Just a guess...

I read article awhile back on creating a HDMI splitter to dump data while the player connects to the TV releasing the keys. This was done on Blu-ray and I'm sure it's the same for UHD. Maybe this is how the keys are revealed. Just a guess...
Bad guess. HDCP keys have nothing to do with AACS keys.

would redfox keep the name anydvd hd or rename it to anydvd uhd or have a seperate version called uhd in addition to the current program? You can easily add support for the titles within a matter of days for the movies that have had their keys listed using the same method as makemkv, might as well do that until you can figure out a way to hack it yourselves.

I'd figure it would be renamed to UHD, as you now no longer have a separate DVD and blu-ray capable version. As to the following

You can easily add support for the titles within a matter of days for the movies that have had their keys listed

I can't see how you can make that statement. You have no idea how easy/hard it is to implement UHD support (as of yet, there's no definitive proof AACS has been completely cracked to allow backups of any title), let alone how they should add support at all, or by using some half baked copied method. You don't have to manually edit things to add support for new dvd's / blu-rays now either do you.

Lets leave the support adding to the devs shall we?

Not like they need to rename it but why not just call it AnyDisc and be done with it? That covers CD, DVD, HD-DVD, BD, and UHD. Any optical media that it supports. They're all discs. ;) Of course this is completely dependent on whether there is any software out there already called AnyDisc. Also this is dependent on if/when RedFox adds UHD support. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

Whats wrong with it? my ns40 just got here an hour ago ( thanks amazon prime ) and it was a SVC Code: NS50. I just ripped inferno with makemkv and the keys.

EDIT:
Someone on AVS brought to my attention that they just released a firmware for this drive ( ver 1.03) that blocked it from reading UHD.
My drive has a manufacture date of october 2017 and shipped with 1.02. better pick up drives quick before the 1.03 drives hit store shelves.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with it? my ns40 just got here an hour ago ( thanks amazon prime ) and it was a SVC Code: NS50. I just ripped inferno with makemkv and the keys.

EDIT:
Someone on AVS brought to my attention that they just released a firmware for this drive ( ver 1.03) that blocked it from reading UHD.
My drive has a manufacture date of october 2017 and shipped with 1.02. better pick up drives quick before the 1.03 drives hit store shelves.

Where do you find the SVC code? I have this drive, I purchased it a couple years ago.

EDIT:

Some are shipped from 2015 still there not NS50

Back