• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

ou grabbed yours just at the right time. They gave you the credit which is very cool of them but more importantly yours has shipped. The new orders are back-ordered. Shipments won't go out until October 30th plus however long shipping time takes.

I walked into the local Frys this A.M., and picked one from the pile of at least 75 on the shelf.
104.99+ one of the highest sales tax burdens in the nation.
I wrapped it up, and put it into the new build locker.
Now for the processor chip, and board!
Sometime in mid 18 I'll be done.
Art

I walked into the local Frys this A.M., and picked one from the pile of at least 75 on the shelf.
104.99+ one of the highest sales tax burdens in the nation.
I wrapped it up, and put it into the new build locker.
Now for the processor chip, and board!
Sometime in mid 18 I'll be done.
Art

Nice. For online buyers the back-order is in effect. I'm sure they have a nicer stock in stores until they all sell out. ;)

Still glad I grabbed mine when I did; $79.99! :)

Well this is pretty huge news if I can start ripping my UHD collection and play them off my NAS with full 2160p HDR support via MPC-HC! Been waiting years for this!

That said it sounds like RedFox really needs to get onboard with this. I wish they’d speak into this with at least a roadmap.

Well this is pretty huge news if I can start ripping my UHD collection and play them off my NAS with full 2160p HDR support via MPC-HC! Been waiting years for this!

That said it sounds like RedFox really needs to get onboard with this. I wish they’d speak into this with at least a roadmap.

if one company can do it then others can. and it is only a matter of time before more get it working. maybe it is not cracked, but an exploit is an exploit and the end result is the same

The Martian Extended (US) works now.

I am now 5 for 9

Fantastic Beasts (US) still does not work.

Still need to re-try:

John Wick (US)
Star Trek Beyond (US)

So I take it Cinavia isn’t a thing on UHD BDs?
Or just not a thing yet...?

At some point I read about UHD and other protections but I honestly have no clue when or where. Or maybe I dreamed it up. Nonetheless, at this point and with the relative youth of UHD it doesn't really make sense for studios to spend extra on Cinavia, BD+, or other protections when AACS 2.0 is the biggest obstacle right now. Think back to when Blu-ray was originally out. It took time before we saw added protections beyond AACS.

Yes, I think we'll run into Cinavia and other garbage as things move forward and especially if AACS 2.0 falls. But not until then.

Really tempted to purchase, but would really prefer the Fox!

Any ideas when the LG WH16NS60 will be more widely available?

Thanks for all your work and info Balthazar.

I wonder if DeUHD will ‘revisit’ titles they have said are supported but are not, according to users. They need to get a forum up.

I wonder if DeUHD will ‘revisit’ titles they have said are supported but are not, according to users.

If they want people to pay 235 USD then they certainly better.

With respect to the matter of supported-but-not-supported discs, I absolutely believe there is a version of movie out that is supported as they claim. The problem is that just like with current Blu-ray releases & DVDs they aren't all the same and decrypting & removing protections isn't one-size-fits-all.

I went ahead and bought DeUHD because curiosity was killing me. So far John Wick (US) and Transformers: The Last Knight (US) are not working for me despite being on the supported list.

Ripping Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 right now. Will report back my findings.
I hope I am wrong and this company does make good on all the program can do for the crazy price ...@75.00 I might have taken a chance but not @199.00EUR.
So I wanted to spend some money about when this new company comes out of no where so I bought another redfox anydvd instead...that makes three and I only use one I want to support the Refox Team.

I hope I am wrong and this company does make good on all the program can do for the crazy price ...@75.00 I might have taken a chance but not @199.00EUR.
So I wanted to spend some money about when this new company comes out of no where so I bought another redfox anydvd instead...that makes three and I only use one I want to support the Refox Team.

My thoughts exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, the cost is extremely prohibitive.
We don’t know if DeUHD will be around a month from now.
We don’t know their long term commitment to excellence and quality of their product.
Fox has a long proven track record of being the absolute best of what they do, and offering it affordably.
I would fully expect to sign up for an AnyDVD UHD for $99-$149USD. I’d be the first in line.
I’m also a little weary of opening up a full-time hole right into Russian servers, to be honest.

Could everybody please stop asking for this? Nobody can provide a roadmap for cracking a new protection scheme, especially when wanting to do it in a way that works reliably with all releases and not on a case by case basis.

I will dump DeUHD in a heartbeat as soon as RedFox has a similar program. I would absolutely rather support them. My 'experimentation' with DeUHD is really nothing more than fun. The money for me wasn't an issue, but I do have concerns with the direct pipeline I have opened up to Russia or wherever the server resides. Certainly a less than ideal scenario, but for now I will play along.

There is cinavia just like the BD's
The shallows UHD has cinavia.
So does Jason borne UHD.
And a few others. For u guys going the UHD blank disc route.

There is cinavia just like the BD's
The shallows UHD has cinavia.
So does Jason borne UHD.
And a few others. For u guys going the UHD blank disc route.

The only way i can see blank disc route is through a computer not a standalone, What's detecting Cinavia on the movies above you mention i'm curious.

The only way i can see blank disc route is through a computer not a standalone, What's detecting Cinavia on the movies above you mention
Playback as a file on some UHD players including Sony PS4 pro but not from UHD tv USB

Back