• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Yes it works, mine is coming on Weds, they adjusted the price on mine to 104.99. LOL

Yes it works, mine is coming on Weds, they adjusted the price on mine to 104.99. LOL

You grabbed yours just at the right time. They gave you the credit which is very cool of them but more importantly yours has shipped. The new orders are back-ordered. Shipments won't go out until October 30th plus however long shipping time takes.

You grabbed yours just at the right time. They gave you the credit which is very cool of them but more importantly yours has shipped. The new orders are back-ordered. Shipments won't go out until October 30th plus however long shipping time takes.
It will be in my house on Weds, only 2 days for shipping. It was shipped from Tennessee.

It will be in my house on Weds, only 2 days for shipping. It was shipped from Tennessee.

I think mine shipped out of TN, as well. Took roughly a week between order and receiving with the weekend slowing things down at the time. It actually shipped a day or two after I ordered.

All this talk about the writer... How much does the blank media cost to burn UHD size discs?

I have a question regarding Pioneer BD-RW BDR-XD05. I just got trial to test deUHD though my drive wasn't listed that supports it. It might be the wrong place to ask but if you have any insights on that model, please assist.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 39421

I think you can just pop the disc in and see whether the drive detects it and you can see the folder structure in Windows. If it does then I think it'll work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As to what is being downloaded by this program and an insight into the decryption, this is what has been posted on another forum which also performs similar tasks to ANYDVD/CloneBD (No Cinavia removal though) and it is not the "monkey"

".....they are downloading the keys for each 6144 byte block on the disc.. That's why they need to download 100MB+ per disc."

So that is probaby why they can set a 10-12 minute limit of "demo" decryption it does not download/invoke the keys after a certain "set" time

So once you all have ripped these UHD BDs using DeUHD, are you able to play them with *full HDR* support?
Do you HAVE to use PowerDVD and have the required hardware or will something like MPC-HC work?

I have 7700K, ASUS Max Hero IX, 1060 6GB, 75 940D, W10.

So once you all have ripped these UHD BDs using DeUHD, are you able to play them with *full HDR* support?
Do you HAVE to use PowerDVD and have the required hardware or will something like MPC-HC work?

The one comment who said the blank media is expensive, It is. But not everyone put's a UHD BD copy on a blank. I sure wouldn't. I have full HDR Support in folder format right from my HDD. And that HDD isn't on a HTPC computer. At the moment my only option is i know someone in Europe, I get the folders / ISO from him. Then have to mod the folder structure a little and full HDR playback without pissing away 235USD.

Your standalone player may not read BDXL but your computer will.

Last edited by a moderator:

You can use MPC-HC. It works for me. You can't use MPC-HC to 'Open Disc' but rather you'll have to browse to the folder and open the main .m2ts file there.

No need to burn to disc. Just mount the .iso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i remux the main title into an mkv and it plays back with hdr without issue.

i use jriver v23.72 64 bit. using madVr and lav

-

i remux the main title into an mkv and it plays back with hdr without issue.

i use jriver v23.72 64 bit. using madVr and lav

-
MPC-BE works well but I prefer JRiver Media Center using Red October HQ and go from there. Latest x64 version.

Back