• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Desperately needed feature - queueing for series

RippingNut

I'm downloading some series and the episodes are 25 minutes long; so, I'm having to remember to return every 25 minutes to start the next. Ack!

The ability to queue up an entire series would be most welcomed. An option to put a random amount of time (but less than X minutes) between episodes would keep it off the radar too. Just a thought.

I've said that months ago and they say they are considering it. I know for TV Series it is a lot of manual work having to remember. Some series I have done have had 65 episodes for a single season and gets so time consuming.

Actually, if you guys could just add a "Download All" button at the top of the individual seasons. You already create a window with all the season's downloads. Just add a "download-all" button at the top.

This way the downloads would happen in order as if I had watched them (reducing suspicion from the source companies). But, it would reduce the manual interaction needed enough to make it NOT frustrating.

I am using the trial right now. Without this feature add (and a fix to allow downloading Amazon content again since they added the DRM check a couple of days ago) I will not be purchasing the product. Please realize that I am a LONG time supporter. I bought the lifetime licenses back in the Slysoft days and again when you became Redfox (Sorry you guys had to go through that). I totally support you guys, but the product does need to be useful before I will spend $100+ on it. Thanks.

As you were already told. Batch downloading (download all) is currently under consideration.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back