• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Desktop creation error

Raptor1

Error message:

"The requested profile does not exist, you may need to re-create the desktop shortcut for this profile"

i see this was also posted in 2007 with no resolution posted

can we have a solution please

Gamejackal 4.1.1.7

Hi,

Are you referring to the context menu option to create a profile?

Hi,

Are you referring to the context menu option to create a profile?

Hi! Sorry for the delay in responding

it happens when you right click on the icon in the Game Jackal interface and click create desktop shortcut

it also happens if you drag the icon from the desktop (the one that the game installer creates) in to the Game Jackal Interface and complete the create profile wizard that starts up

I have found out since, what ever way you do it, if you close Game Jackal down after creating the desktop shortcut, and reopen it the the desktop icon created by Game Jackal will then work

Desktop Shortcut Error

I´m having the same problem.

I create a Profile on my Admin account.
Then, I create a shortcut do desktop using the menu option on gj.
In Admin account, these shortcut work´s fine.

So, i tried to create the same shortcut on my non-admin account.
The shortcut was created, but, when i tried to execute them, the error message "The requested profile does not exist, yoy may need to re-create the desktop shortcut for this profile" appears.

Im using Win7-x64.

I´m doing something wrong, or is an error on gj?

Thanks.

Back