• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deleting Director Comments

Joseph Krusick

Every now and then, when I clone a movie DVD, I'll end up with the normal audio and also the "Directors comments" superimposed on the audio and after the cloning, I can't get rid of the Director comments audio. This occurs whether I use the "Clone" DVD option in CloneDVD2 or the Copy Titles option. Unchecking the boxes that might be associated with the audio doesn't have any effect. Could this be a copy protect feature that AnyDVD cannot handle? Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

Every now and then, when I clone a movie DVD, I'll end up with the normal audio and also the "Directors comments" superimposed on the audio and after the cloning, I can't get rid of the Director comments audio. This occurs whether I use the "Clone" DVD option in CloneDVD2 or the Copy Titles option. Unchecking the boxes that might be associated with the audio doesn't have any effect. Could this be a copy protect feature that AnyDVD cannot handle? Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

This has nothing to do with Anydvd. It has everything to do with the audio you're selecting in Clonedvd2.

There's a "search" button at the top of the forum. Next time please make use of it. Thank you

Visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=2690&postcount=4

Select the 3 channel audio. The 2 channel generally contains the directors comments. Select both if you want to.....:D

Director's Comments

I never have any problem with this. I just uncheck Directors comments, and uncheck all audio streams I don't need, I also uncheck DTS if it's there because I don't have a DTS capable player. By the way, CloneDVD 2 "remembers" your settings. I Like that!:agree:

Back