• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deleted download

Hi. I'm wondering if you could extend my trial AnyStream licence for a day to enable me to re-download an episode of Blue Planet II from Prime that I accidentally deleted before copying into my file store?
Bit of a long shot, but thought I'd ask.

@Ivan is your man for this, there are two posibilities:
-extend the trial to one more day
-reset the tokens so you can already download it today.
What would be the best solution for you?

Not sure. How do I reset the tokens. I cannot open the app as it is asking for license key.

Not sure. How do I reset the tokens. I cannot open the app as it is asking for the license key.
(You can not reset the tokens, you only get so many in the trial) 30 is the limit I believe. Surely enough to evaluate the program. Deepspace forgot to mention the third possibility, buying the program;), we offer a one-year license.
We would appreciate your support. The trial is just that, a trial to see if you like our program, if you like it, please buy it. Thank you for your support.:)
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Last edited:
I moved this thread to the same forum you used before when you asked about your old Slysoft AnyDVD HD key.

I like the programmes (AnyDVD and AnyStream) but cannot afford the outlay at the moment and whilst there are cheaper options than the lifetime licences, they are not cost effective. I did purchase a lifetime license of AnyDVD before but your company went bust so I'm a bit reluctant to commit again. Thanks anyway. Best Wishes.

that I accidentally
What I also completely forgot is to ask if you use a harddrive or a SSD. If you saved it onto your harddrive and didn't wrote anything in the meantime, you can try to recover it. There are plenty programs out there, like Recuva. Just google it and choose a free program, no need to pay money here.
If you use a SSD, there is the chance that the files will be unreadable after that. I had this recently (nothing important luckily, only have to copy it again now) and I think it is because of the Trim function. So there is the chance that it fails for you as well.

Deepspace forgot to mention the third possibility, buying the program;)
Yes, of course, but if it is only this single movie, there is no need to purchase a one-year license.

It did say I couldn't revover the delete but I thought I had copied everything from the AnyStream folder, but I missed one. Hey Ho.
The folder was on an SSD. I had Recuva installed and it found nothing in that folder. Thanks.

Last edited:
What I also completely forgot is to ask if you use a harddrive or a SSD. If you saved it onto your harddrive and didn't wrote anything in the meantime, you can try to recover it. There are plenty programs out there, like Recuva. Just google it and choose a free program, no need to pay money here.
If you use a SSD, there is the chance that the files will be unreadable after that. I had this recently (nothing important luckily, only have to copy it again now) and I think it is because of the Trim function. So there is the chance that it fails for you as well.

Yes, of course, but if it is only this single movie, there is no need to purchase a one-year license.
I apologize we have no setting to allow for 1 download. ;) The whole principle behind a Trial is to see if you like the program, if you do you buy it. Not to download what you need and abandon the program. Sorry but that's the way it works.:)

Last edited:
Back