• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Delay before auto starting a game

Hi, I have a number of games that appear to require a delay between clicking the profile in GameJackal and the game being started. If I uncheck the "Auto Start this game" and just run the game manually I do not get the insert correct CD message, is there a way to insert a 10 second delay before the Game Auto Starts?

Thanks

There is no way to force a delay. What game are you having trouble with?

Hi,sorry for the delay I am having problem with AnyDVD as well, but in answer to your query Medieval Total War and Age of Mythology Gold are two of the games giving me trouble.

Thanks

This feature will be available in v3.0.2.0

You need to edit the GJ registry located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\GameJackal and add a dword called "Launch Delay" with the milliseconds you wish to wait.

Back