• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Defense Grid: The Awakening only $5 USD this week on Steam

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
I knew about this earlier, but forgot since I wasn't terribly interested. Drinklyeanddie just reminded me. The game did get an Editor's Choice Award from PC Gamer magazine. Maybe James will like this game. I get the sense that he likes strategy and puzzle games.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/18500/

It's $5 (75% off) which is pretty cheap until May 13th. I grabbed it.

Thanks for the heads up, looks kinda interesting and for 5 bucks I think iw ill check it out.

Now I need to install stream, that part is a bummer.

Thanks for the heads up, looks kinda interesting and for 5 bucks I think iw ill check it out.

Now I need to install stream, that part is a bummer.

There is a demo version you can try before you buy it via Steam.

It's $5 (75% off) which is pretty cheap until May 13th. I grabbed it.

My friend was surprised (he likes single player story driven games like I do: adventure games, RPGs). He says this game is fun, so maybe I'll give it a try.

Back