• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Default Options Request

SFC_GiJoe

CloneDVD Mobile is an awesome product, I have no problems just a suggestion. If the developers read this forum I would like to request a feature added to CloneDVD Mobile. A way to set the resolution and video quality on the Output Method screen to a default. When making avi's from a TV series I like having the highest resolution and quality settings. These setting always revert back to the lowest values when I hit restart to get the next chapter. A "Set As Default" button would be great here. Thanks

Modify the Device.ini file

The ResAna settings in the Device.ini file define all the selectable formats in the resolution drop down. By remarking them all out and leaving AllowNativeTVResolution=1, then DVDCloanMobile has only one selection, which is the native resolution of the DVD. See my definition of Generic (DivX) below:

[* Generic (DivX)]
Res1=320x240
Res2=480x360
Res3=640x480
Res4=720x540
;ResAna1=320x180
;ResAna2=480x270
;ResAna3=640x360
;ResAna4=720x404
;ResAna5=852x480
AllowNativeTVResolution=1
VTag=DIVX