• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

default on volume label...

greedyGreg

when writing a dvd from existing data, anyone know where it decides to get it's defaulted volume label? It makes no sense to me. Mine defaults to the same title everytime...

When writing existing data, (where you choose the DVD drive to use, right below it), there should be a small one line section that says: Volume Label: "VIDEO_DVD" <<<< That is a removeable title and can be changed to whatever you wish. I hope that helps. :)

I know I can change it, but I want it to be changed automatically...

here is the for instance...ok I backup'd several DVD's, but for some reason it defaults to Pirates of Carib's 3....everytime. It figures out automatically what I just copied to harddrive, so it knows my latest copy, but not sure why it assumes I want to keep the same ISO name...

I completely agree. The defalut to copy a title seems to be the last one copied. This would prefer:

1) If copying a new title, have the option to use the DVD volume label. Even it is is just a button to copy it from the DVD.

2) When buring, use the original volume label or directory label if not available.

Thanks,

Rich

Back