• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deepwater Horizon - Screenpass

@ChillyDawg what disc? You did not provide a logfile, nor are you the OP so you cannot know if the issue persists. If you have disc issues, please tag the sticky 'Please read BEFORE you post'. Without a logfile, we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

@ChillyDawg what disc? You did not provide a logfile, nor are you the OP so you cannot know if the issue persists. If you have disc issues, please tag the sticky 'Please read BEFORE you post'. Without a logfile, we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I replied (even quoted) to a specific posting which included all of that information. I figured that you guys could figure that out. If you want me to repost another log for essentially the same disc, I can.

In fact, here you go. Cause I kind of suspect that I know what your answer is going to be.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_M_DEEPWATER_HORIZON.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
It included NONE of the information of YOUR disc. Movies come in multiple versions per title and per region. YOUR version may not be the same as KevinS72's. If you want something fixed, logfiles are required.

@Pete can you take a look at these latest couple logfiles?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Logfile for Deepwater Horizon attached. AnyDVD does not show Title # in Status.
Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_DEEPWATER_HORIZON.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
This is the Blu-ray log for the 4K Ultra HD + Blu-Ray + Digital HD version from Amazon US. ASIN: B01LTHWXYI

I'm not seeing the correct playlist in the status window but I didn't mention that before when I first uploaded the logs. Thanks. :)

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.2, BDPHash.bin 16-12-22)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.00 N001401SIK96FAHB453
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24057408 sectors (46987 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DEEPWATER_HORIZON
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 62
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Removed UOPs!

Yes, as of this post I just re-inserted the disc and the playlist is still not being displayed in the status window. My original post was right after another regarding the missing playlist information. I did not add a statement about my disc also missing the playlist until a later edit so my post was probably overlooked. I was just waiting patiently since I know everyone is busy. :) Thanks for all of your efforts.

It really isn't the same disc. There are - so far - 4 different variants of that disc.

Both your discs are now fixed.
The playlist is displayed in the status window for my disc now. Thank you! :)

Then you posted in the wrong section. This is the blu-ray thread. Please create your own topic in the DVD issues section and include an anydvd logfile. No logfile = we cant help you.

So I just tried this disc and it said playlist 301 was the correct one. But 301 didn't exist on the disc when I checked with MakeMKV. So I'm confused as to what to do now.

That's not possible, 301 exists fine. The problem is that MakeMKV uses its own playlist numbering. You need to look in the drop down which one corresponds to 00301.mpls other than that, same thing as always. No logfile, we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

So I just tried this disc and it said playlist 301 was the correct one. But 301 didn't exist on the disc when I checked with MakeMKV. So I'm confused as to what to do now.
When you load a disc into MakeMKV you get a list on the left hand side. When you click on a title on the left it gives the information in the box on the right including the actual source file name as 'xxxxx.mpls'. That mpls file is the playlist number, so you have to click on each one in turn until you find the one that has the mpls file that matches the correct playlist number.

...or you can simply use CloneBD. The free version does everything MakeMKV does if you have AnyDVD anyway.
Plus: you won't have to search for the correct playlist (plus a lot of other stuff).

I'm still having issues with burning the image to a BD disk for playback on a standalone BD player (using either CloneBD or ImgBurn)...still playing a handful of scenes out of order. Attached is the log. Is it picking the wrong playlist? Is this another version of the BD?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_T_Deepwater Horizon.ziplog
    931 KB · Views: 5
Not an anydvd issue. AnyDVD doesn't burn. CloneBD uses the playlist anydvd mentions (772 in this case) and anydvd only burns the data it's fed. It doesn't affect scene order

So seeing this is the first time I've ever had this issue with all the BD disks I've ever had, and the original BD plays correctly, and you're saying it's not anydvd or clonebd, what am I missing? I posted on this thread because of the same doubling back as mentioned in an earlier post. I'm having problems finding what the solution was in the thread.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No i'm saying BURNING issues arent anydvd issues, as anydvd doesn't burn to disk. It is possible 877 is the wrong playlist, but doubtful. In which case it's an anydvd decryption issue. A dev will need to look. It isn't a CloneBD issue as cloneBD uses the playlist anydvd mentions. If Anydvd does an incorrect decryption, then CloneBD will automatically be affected because the screenpass kicks in, that's not CloneBD's fault. Same thing for IMGBurn, it only burns the data it's fed, so if you feed it incorrectly decrypted data, the burn will automatically be affected.

Thanks for the clarification. Didn't think it was clonebd but my problem seemed related to this thread. I probably should have posted in the anydvdhd forum.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back