Deepwater Horizon - Screenpass

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Warpdrive, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Warpdrive

Warpdrive Well-Known Member

Any playlist help is appreciated. This is the Canadian Elevation Pictures version. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Done, thank you.

nebostrangla likes this.
  3. Warpdrive

Thanks Pete!

nebostrangla likes this.
  4. Rmroadee

Rmroadee New Member

What is the correct playlist for this movie? I have the the US copy of the movie and the playlist that keeps showing up is 0 and this playlist does not have the correct sequence. The movie will double back on tracks about 5 1/2 to 6 mins into the movie.

Thank you

5. Warpdrive

You will need to provide a log file as most of these screen pass protected discs will have differing correct playlists, especially if from another country or region.

nebostrangla likes this.
  6. Rmroadee

Rmroadee New Member

Here is the log file.

Thank You

Attached Files:

7. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Should be ok now

8. jfulks78

jfulks78 New Member

I am unable to play Deep Water Horizon as well. I am new at this and do not know what to do. Please provide detailed instructions. I looked for a log file like the ones in this thread, but I was unable to find anything. I don't know if this is pertinent or not, but I am trying to play the RIP BDMV folder.

9. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

From the "Please Read This Before You Post" sticky:

10. badmojorayman

badmojorayman Member

I have the region 1 USA release, and when I play the disc in Media Player Classic, it shows that the playlist is 301, if that helps anyone.

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

No it doesn't. Please do NOT mention playlists numbers on the forums. Movies come in multiple versions per region and the mentioned playlist in YOUR AnyDVD status window has a good chance of being wrong for someone else's disc unless they have that EXACT SAME version.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

12. GTRmojo

GTRmojo New Member

Good evening, have same issue with this title. US version, current version of Power DVD doesnt get past 20 sec. Additionally MPC chooses the wrong list and plays out of sequence. Any help appreciated thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  13. KevinS72

KevinS72 Member

This is the Blu-ray log for the 4K Ultra HD + Blu-Ray + Digital HD version from Amazon US. ASIN: B01LTHWXYI

I'm not seeing the correct playlist in the status window but I didn't mention that before when I first uploaded the logs. Thanks. :)

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.2, BDPHash.bin 16-12-22)
    HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.00 N001401SIK96FAHB453
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
    Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
    Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24057408 sectors (46987 MBytes)
    Video Blu-ray label: DEEPWATER_HORIZON
    Media is AACS protected!
    Drive supports bus encryption!
    Disc wants bus encryption!
    AACS MKB version 62
    Removed AACS copy protection!
    Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
    Removed UOPs!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  14. TomJones3003

TomJones3003 New Member

This is a log file from a US version Blu-Ray UPC 3139825717 from Amazon. It is not playing in sequence.

Attached Files:

15. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

What are you using to play it back with?

16. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

MPC won't always pick the correct playlist as it usually defaults to the biggest one on the disc. You need to look in the Status window in AnyDVD and pick the playlist listed there

17. trihouse79

trihouse79 Member

US redbox.

Attached Files:

18. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Is there a problem as it has a playlist in the status window

nebostrangla likes this.
  19. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

20. ChillyDawg

ChillyDawg Member

This issue still persists with this disk. However, I don't think the devs fully understand it because of the way that it is being worded in the forum. AnyDVD appears to be decrypting the disk but it is not actually displaying a playlist number in the status window. I suspect this because if I then launch CloneBD, it identifies the correct title as #474. I haven't had time to confirm if that is actually the correct playlist, but it is at least picking one.