• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Decryption Problems with AnyDVD 8.1.7.9 etc.

worknstiff

I used AnyDVD 8.1.7.9 on King Arthur Legend 3D and it seemed to work fine according to the log but when I attempted to play the disk PowerDVD 14 crapped out. It threw up a message ( CyberLink PowerDVD could not read a file on this dosk. Playback will stop.) I noticed a problem with another file on Ghost Shell 3D a while back that threw up an error about one small file that it could not access when copying also. I did go back and install AnyDVD 8.1.7.0 and the disk now plays.

PS: This happens on TWO different PC's that have TWO different blue ray drives so I don't think it is in my system. It also happens with BOTH the 3D and the 2D disks. What ever has changed from AnyDVD 8.1.7.0 to AnyDVD 8.1.7.9 is not decrypting ALL the files for some reason.

PSS: OK Ch3vr0n, here's the logs, lol.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.9_Info_F_KING_ARTHUR_LEGEND_OF_SWORD (3D).ziplog
    312.5 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.9_Info_F_KING_ARTHUR_LEGEND_OF_SWORD.ziplog
    188.8 KB · Views: 1
Seems like everything is now working as it should. Perfect decryption and playback of originals and copy's using AnyDVD (HD) 8.1.7.12 beta. Looks like James and his "Gang" have finally nailed this pesky problem. Lets have a round of applause and drinks for a job well done!

Back