• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Decision time

ZO1

Hi Folks,

I have downloaded and tried CloneDVD and AnyDvd and love them both. They have done exactly what I have asked them to do. My question to the group is. I have narrowed it down to three.

1. CloneDvd 2/AnyDvd
2. 1Click DVD Copy Pro
3. DVD Cloner 4
what are the pros and cons from your experiences?

I have tried the others, and they have worked well for me as well.
Please convince me that my gut is correct in wanting to choose option 1.
BTW- I love this forum- everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable

Thanks for the help,
ZO1

I recommend CloneDVD and AnyDVD, they have never failed me yet and have great support.

Imho

I have used Anydvd/Clonedvd2 for over a year and have burned over 200
(and thats no joke) Movies and I haven't ever had any probs except on 1 Disney Movie I burned for my Grandchildren But Anydvd Support told me the nxt day of what to do and it worked perfectly! I would reccomend these 2 programs cause they do their job wonderfully!... Hope this helps:>

I dont think I can go wrong with CloneDVD & AnyDvd. Seems like a slam dunk!
Thanks for your imput

Will Do- Another good reason to to choose Clone/AnyDvd

Will Do- Another good reason to to choose Clone/AnyDvd
Welcome to the forum Z01, I know you will be happy with your purchase and if you need any help we are here.:clap:

Back