• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Death Sentence BD+?

peterbus

ripped death sentence last night,i think its bd+.anydvd removes aacs but says its locked on region b but changes it to region a, arcsoft plays from hdd and pdvd (last upgrade) plays from disc (both set to region B),DOES THIS MEAN ANYDVD DOSENT DO ANYTHING WITH BD+ DISCS ONLY REMOVE AACS.:eek:

BD+ not yet, but i'm sure one of the next versions of AnyDVD can beat it.

Fortunately, this is available as HD DVD as well. As long as you got the choice I will pick up the HD DVD will save a lot of problems.
But like all others here I have confidence in Slysoft though:D

If it has BD+ you can't remove the region properly. Just disable the option. It's the safest for now.

If it doesn't say it's BD+ in AnydvdHD then it's not

ripped death sentence last night,i think its bd+.anydvd removes aacs but says its locked on region b but changes it to region a, arcsoft plays from hdd and pdvd (last upgrade) plays from disc (both set to region B),DOES THIS MEAN ANYDVD DOSENT DO ANYTHING WITH BD+ DISCS ONLY REMOVE AACS.:eek:

No BD+ on Death sentence Region B. Just force AnyDVD to Region B, this should work.

Back