• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Data Error: Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC)

pmarcucci

I'm having a problem reading a DVD while in CloneDVD Mobile. I recieved the CRC error after AnyDVD had completed reading the disk and I started to RIP with CloneDVD Mobile. I cleaned the Disk, but the same error ensued. I left the DVD in the drive and was able to rip to an ISO file with CloneDVD without any problems. The logs and error are attached.

Attachments

• CloneDVD Mobile Error Screen Capture.jpg
    CloneDVD Mobile Error Screen Capture.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
  • CloneDVDMobile log Transcoder log.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneDVDMobile log.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm having a problem reading a DVD while in CloneDVD Mobile. I recieved the CRC error after AnyDVD had completed reading the disk and I started to RIP with CloneDVD Mobile. I cleaned the Disk, but the same error ensued. I left the DVD in the drive and was able to rip to an ISO file with CloneDVD without any problems. The logs and error are attached.

Mount the ISO with vcd. Use clonedvd mobile with the virtual drive.

James, I like the idea. Let me download VCD and see if I can get it to work. Thanks

Last edited:
That seems to have solved the problem. Thanks James! Cool program (VCD). I've never used it before.

Back