• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dark Places 2015 Read Errors

BigAudio

I will attach a log file. I know most if not all read errors are disc/drive related, but I replaced the first copy with a new one, and I am still getting read errors. I have 3 different drives, all wont read. Is this a know manufacturing defect with this title? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_D_DARK_PLACES_DE8F30F9_812EAE3B.ziplog
    888.2 KB · Views: 3
Occasionally there will be a bad pressing in manufacturing a disc. Then you'll see multiple copies having the same problem. You may have to see if you can get one from a different batch. For most people just watching in a player they might notice a glitch or two but if it keeps on playing they don't care. For us every bit has to pretty much be readable.

Back