• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Daddy's Little Girl's, Breach, Ghost Rider, Primeval

Maybe they woke up and said, "We might as well stop inconveniencing our customers."

Wishful thinking?

Sony....let's see here...ah yes, here we go....

"Why would anyone care that we put a root kit on their machines? They don't even know what that is anyway."

"Of COURSE people are going to WANT to get a second job just to get a PS3."

"You have a Sony player that won't play a Sony movie? Well, you need a firmware update. No, this is Sony support, we have no idea when a firmware would be available for that player."

Yup, customer oriented...that's Sony!

I wouldn't put it past them to use ProtectDVD but I wonder if they learned a lesson with their last screw-up and before they release their newer incarnation of ARccOS they are making sure they won't end up with DVDs not playing in their own DVD players. But, I think I'm in the same boat as you... Wishful thinking.

Sony.....learn......that'd require changing an incorrect path to a correct path. Instead, all I see is blinding arrogance. So, yea, no.

I am not a keen as the rest of some here but though by looking at the latest DVD's it seems to have stopped allot of their crap and maybe they are more focused on time towards BluRay now? As the latest releases aren't to bad what so ever it seems in the U.S.?

Back