• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]D+ Life Below Zero - not all seasons available in AS

CBrigger

I can see 18 seasons on D+ and can watch them. AS only shows 16 seasons.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.5.2.astlog
    118.7 KB · Views: 2
I can see 18 seasons on D+ and can watch them. AS only shows 16 seasons.
I cannot speak for the other parts of the log, but the text log is almost empty, just as you only opened AS without doing anything. Did you open the season before creating the log?
If yes, then the textlog doesn't tell and you have to wait for the devs. If no, please do it again with opening the season first (you don't have to download anything but please open season 1 and season 16 in the drop down list).

Opened AS
D+ tab
Searched for "Life Below"
Selected "Life Below Zero"
Season 1 came up.
Selected Season 16, the last one shown available. No 17 or 18.
Closed the selection window.
Created log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.5.2.astlog
    141.9 KB · Views: 1
Ok, thank you for your work, that was exactly what I meant.
Unfortunately the text log looks the same so you will have to wait for the devs. But the logfile is bigger than the last one.
(Small hint: You still used 1.3.5.2, not 1.3.5.4 for this log).

I tried the same steps with 1.3.5.5 - same results. No season 17 or 18.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.5.5.astlog
    124.9 KB · Views: 0
I tried the same steps with 1.3.5.5 - same results. No season 17 or 18.
Ok, thank you. In that case you will have to wait for some more betas, since they were able to get P+ running for even more people I am sure they can fix that as well.

I tried the same steps with 1.3.6.0 - same results. No season 17 or 18.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.0.astlog
    124.9 KB · Views: 0
Maybe i can help i checked disney plus site and it removed seasons 5 and 6 seasons. But on my account it shows season 18th the latest season. Not sure if it answers your question. Under AS season 16 is season 18 since since disney plus removed past seasons.

I think you identified the discrepancy. I had not noticed that S5&6 were missing in D+.
I checked the episode names in season 16 in AS and they match season 18 in D+.

Thank you

Maybe i can help i checked disney plus site and it removed seasons 5 and 6 seasons. But on my account it shows season 18th the latest season. Not sure if it answers your question. Under AS season 16 is season 18 since since disney plus removed past seasons.
Good observation, I couldn't have checked it myself since I only had D+ for a month and will not have it for quite a while.

Although this thread is solved now, it brings another question in my mind: why on earth do they delete two seasons in the middle? The first two or the latest two maybe, when the license expired or something, but 5 and 6? God being blessed for AS, as we can circumvent this nonsense now (if you download it before they delete it, of course).

Back