D-L Cd

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by fivestones, Mar 10, 2007.

1. fivestones

fivestones Well-Known Member

I Got some soft wear in that i would like to make a back up for and i used 5 cds trying to get it and every time it come up the cd was to small :doh: ooome i thought someing was wrong with Clonecd but i am learning lol i went to the D-Drive and seen it was 875 MB. So to get it copyed is all i need to do is get me a D-L CD?Thanks

Last edited: Mar 10, 2007
  2. There are no Double Layer CDs!!!

Why not take a DVD???

3. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

a dvd is a Compact Disc.it's just that generally people now assume when the term 'cd' is used they associate it with audio/music.

4. fivestones

Hi every one i am new to this i though you could get a D-L Cd-R but looks like i am wrong thanks for the help.

And i for sure didnt know i can use a DVD to put it on. Is this right that i can use cloneCD to copy it from my Cd-R and put it on a dvd. When i tryed to back up a Cd it said it was to small and to use a dvd i think but i didnt know i can do that.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2007
  5. fivestones

Thanks Chiek Thunder, I didnt know any of this and thanks to all of you for helping me to try to learn.:bowdown: Thanks to all

6. fivestones

To Mike & Chief Thanks, I went to CloneCD and it did its Job then put in the DVD that i didnt know i could do for a CD and it all worked Great. Thanks for letting me know.

I fill dumb but i have to learn . Got my back up!! :clap: Thanks 5 Stones

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007