• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

D+ Incorrect Show Title

zero269

This is a strange one, and likely the only show in D+ that displays the incorrect name for the show.
I attached a log file for developers reference.

I just installed v1161...

I noticed that the new episodes were not populating in my Show's directory, so I went back in there and attempted a download and chose No to download again and overwrite. I was then able to click the Open Folder option and I noticed they were in a new folder called "Meet MIFT" which just happens to be the 2nd episode of the show.

I tried several other shows, and none of them displayed an incorrect name. I restarted AS and it's still appearing as "Meet MIFT".

upload_2021-8-12_20-1-38.png

UPDATE: 2021-08-20

I didn't check this before upgrading from v1161 to v1200.
However, I see that the Show Title for this SHOW is displayed correctly in the Downloadable items dialog window:

upload_2021-8-20_10-27-18.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    507.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I do not have disney plus but I did a check on tvmaze.com and anystream did not get the episode name wrong. That is the name of the episode.

I do not have disney plus but I did a check on tvmaze.com and anystream did not get the episode name wrong. That is the name of the episode.
The problem is that AS is saying that the show’s name is Meet MIFT instead of Monsters At Work

Oh sorry i thought you meant the episode name not the show sorry it was late when I read it.

Check and see if it is still doing it. Last night, after I saw this post, I went on D+ and it was doing it for me too, but I just checked and on my end, it seems to have resolved.

I get Meet Mift as the second episode of season 1 of Monster at Work. Is this wrong?

I get Meet Mift as the second episode of season 1 of Monster at Work. Is this wrong?
When the screenshot was taken, the line next to the Season dropdown list read "Meet MIFT" when usually there would be the name of the show. Seems to be resolved now, must have been a D+ issue.

When the screenshot was taken, the line next to the Season dropdown list read "Meet MIFT" when usually there would be the name of the show. Seems to be resolved now, must have been a D+ issue.
Thanks Cartman, I understand now.

Back