• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved D+ Can't Retrieve Playlist for Any Title

Octavean

As the title states the full error message is as follows:

Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details

My D+ subscription is in good standing and I can access D+ titles via browser as well as official D+ applications with the given credentials. I recently resumed my D+ sub.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    292.1 KB · Views: 2
There is an issue with your profiles. It looks as if you have a subscription with ads. It won't work with that subscription. You need the no ads subscription.

I don't understand. How do I correct it? The only options I see are at login for D+ in AnyStream. AnyStream accepts the credentials and lists the accessible media.

I don't understand. How do I correct it? The only options I see are at login for D+ in AnyStream. AnyStream accepts the credentials and lists the accessible media.
The issue is not in AnyStream, you need the no ads subscription.

Yes but thats as far as you will get, you need to upgrade the Disney subscription to no ads.

I see.

Thank you.

If I were to switch to D+ via Hulu (or Amazon) would the same prerequisite apply?

If I were to switch to D+ via Hulu
I have the one through Hulu with no ads and it works fine. Just make sure it says no ads. Also, make sure you are not on the kid's profile on Disney's website.

Very helpful and very fast with said help. Thanks again.

I upgraded the D+ account and all is working well. All I can really say is that I wrongly assumed that a basic entry level D+ account was going to work fine with AS and be cost effective like with other said services.

Not sure how this could have been avoided but perhaps a disclaimer on the account login screen for D+ in AS noting the necessity of the specified account.

This might make it easier for some of the less initiated users of AS and may cut down on some request for support in this respect but that is just my guess.

I upgraded the D+ account and all is working well. All I can really say is that I wrongly assumed that a basic entry level D+ account was going to work fine with AS and be cost effective like with other said services.

Not sure how this could have been avoided but perhaps a disclaimer on the account login screen for D+ in AS noting the necessity of the specified account.

This might make it easier for some of the less initiated users of AS and may cut down on some request for support in this respect but that is just my guess.
Its the same with HBOMax. You need a no-ads account.;)

Did you try before you bought? This would have told you if it worked.

I didn't even know H-Max had accounts with ads. When I started using their streaming service it was with premium cable sub and eventually went fro H-Go to H-Max. Good thing Hulu doesn't require an ad free sub and FreeVee on AP video doesn't either.

Lucky stars and all that :)

Bought?

I've been using AnyStream and AnyStream Plus since its early incarnations and bought it in about as soon as it was available stateside.

I just normally don't subscribe to D+, hence the confusion. I tried D+ some time ago early in its launch but only for the trial period and not with AnyStream. So this was new ground for me.

Live and learn I guess.

Back