• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cyclic redundancy check

cubbluey

I've been burning movies for over a year now and just started getting data error (cyclic redundancy check) during the creating DVD files phase of download. D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB:read error.
I can download documentaries no problem, but all normal entertainment movies keep coming up with the same problem.
Any idea?

I've been burning movies for over a year now and just started getting data error (cyclic redundancy check) during the creating DVD files phase of download. D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB:read error.
I can download documentaries no problem, but all normal entertainment movies keep coming up with the same problem.
Any idea?

1. Do not post in other people's threads that have nothing to do with your issue. This is often referred to as "thread hijacking".

2. I can't help you with downloads as per the forum rules: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=51369&postcount=3

Back