• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cyberpunk 2077

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
2 days away @SamuriHL You ready? Just bought mine on the epic store. Now if only i had a 3090 to play with :p

I bought it weeks ago. I'm ready. Hopefully the preload goes quickly.

Well there's gonna be a day-1 massive patch that among other things would fix all? of the bugs reviews currently mention.

Now for shits-and-giggles I launched the shortcut. Did get a chuckle out of it. 'hold on johny, it's not dec 10th yet'

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2 days away @SamuriHL You ready? Just bought mine on the epic store. Now if only i had a 3090 to play with :p
Epic store? Why not at gog.com, so the developers actually receive your money?

What the difference? Sony that yet another launcher / key reseller? Not familiar with them

Did some digging, it seems gog is owned by CD Project themselves. Guess I'll probably be requesting a refund from epic tomorrow (I think there's 48h or less than 2h played), might as well indeed give the dev's the money themselves. Though I am wondering what it would be like then patch wise. I already have enough clients on my rig.

I buy all my PC games through steam. Always have, probably will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

I buy all my PC games through steam. Always have, probably will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Steam and GOG.
GOG because... they are "good guys". And all their software is DRM free. Yes, such a thing still exists: DRM free!!!!
It runs always and forerver, even if Steam, Epic, Ubisoft and EA are gone.
I use Epic only for the free stuff. ;)

Free stuff. You been grabbing the free games then like me lately. Many I'll never play :p

I pre-ordered the PS4 version back in June. Hopefully it arrives today..... :rockingchair:

I preloaded it on my laptop last night. Bring it. I'm ready. Since I'm only doing 1080p 144Hz on this thing, I can crank that up. nVidia just released the driver today for it.

This is a very VERY fun game. Steam unlocked it a while ago and I started playing. It ROCKS!

My daughter wants this game so badly. Maybe Christmas...

I gifted my youngest the game last night so she could play it. A little early Xmas present. I'm loving it.

just configured my V :) i'm going in!

Back