• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cyberlink Software

Fix

Hey Guy,

Assumming they do provide you with a fix, something they have not provided to us other registered users who shelled out $99 for their crap, do you think it might find its way to Demoinoid (without an activation number as we already have those)?

I have it already. Its the real deal. V7.3.:clap:

So there is a I can use both now without a need to install to a new folder?

I haven't received an email about updating to v.7.3 yet. I have the v.7.1 HD DVD Ultra btw.
Or do you have to ask them?

Also, something is wrong with my program. The register now pop-up window always shows up even after I registered already. I think I have registered at least 10 times so far lol. And when I play some DVDs, Chinese subtutles shows up at the beginning even though my settings are English and no subtitles.

Last edited:
I haven't received an email about updating to v.7.3 yet. I have the v.7.1 HD DVD Ultra btw.
Or do you have to ask them?

Also, something is wrong with my program. The register now pop-up window always shows up even after I registered already. I think I have registered at least 10 times so far lol. And when I play some DVDs, Chinese subtutles shows up at the beginning even though my settings are English and no subtitles.
I think the new version will fix all those issues.:agree:

And one more thing...Even regular DVD playback is not as smooth as WinDVD8 Platinum. Somewhat very slightly jerky every 3-4 min. I have both programs installed on Vista Premium. I wonder if they conflict each other.

And one more thing...Even regular DVD playback is not as smooth as WinDVD8 Platinum. Somewhat very slightly jerky every 3-4 min. I have both programs installed on Vista Premium. I wonder if they conflict each other.
That I cannot say, the only players I have installed are WMP11, Showtime and Cyberlink. :confused:

Thank you SlyFox 1! I clicked on the update (upgrade?) button on the PowerDVD GUI, but nothing happened.

Last edited:
I'm going to check their web site to see if v.7.3 is available for download.

Sorry to say

When PowerDVD install to Vista there is a directory it creates that can be removed to fix the register problem. But damned if I remember which it is as I deleted it on my system. If you send along the names of the subs under powerdvd I will spot it and reply.

I have the new version. You may do what I did to get it:

Do a support form at cyberlink and use this:

PDVD-HD Ultra 7.1
Heart: Alive in Seattle hd-dvd.
Crashes when trying to play. No
playback at all.

Internal Error E9040204

"The error code is undefined."

Contact http://support.gocyberlink.com.
-----

They got back within 2 hours with download instructions for the new version
Still can't rip it even with new version of AnyDVD HD.

Last edited:
Why send a ticket though this should be availible. I want to buy it but not if that makes me buy send a ticket then get the so called patch.

Why send a ticket though this should be availible. I want to buy it but not if that makes me buy send a ticket then get the so called patch.
It is probably available now if you buy it. I doubt they will send the older version. This should be available now, if not very very soon.:clap:

Superman Returns

It is probably available now if you buy it. I doubt they will send the older version. This should be available now, if not very very soon.:clap:

Have you tested this with Superman Returns? Can you access menus?, Turn off subtitles, pause and minimize the programs?, View features. I have been unable to do any of thes things with the current release while the disc works perfectly in my stand alond Toshiba HD-A2

That's what I was thinking too. Thanks

Have you tested this with Superman Returns? Can you access menus?, Turn off subtitles, pause and minimize the programs?, View features. I have been unable to do any of thes things with the current release while the disc works perfectly in my stand alond Toshiba HD-A2
Yes.:clap:

What Cyberlink should do.

Yes.:clap:

Under those circumstances they should release the Beta as a general BETA release to all those who want it. Put it on their patch download page with a disclaimer that this is BETA software and not fully tested but does address many of the issues brought up by registered users. That way they can expand the Beta and get sufficient testing by those who have screamed the loudest.
1. It tells Ultra users that they have not been forgotten.
2. It provides some needed fixes to users who have major problems.
3. It broadens the Beta to encompass actual users not only "Beta Testers" having worked in QA with Symantec I can assure you this would benefit the program. Programmers often are the worst testers.
4. Most of us would stop flaming Cyberlink.

Back