• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Cyberlink Issue]Problems with Ironman BD

HD_Addict

Hi,
I tired to copy my new Bluray-Disk of Ironman yesterday. After I inserted the Bluray, AnyDVD wanted to make a critical Update. I accepted to this. Than I was able to copy the Disk, create an Image and mount this Image with Daemontools. I am using PowerDVD Ultra, Version 7.3 and I couldn't play the movie with it. PowerDVD starts the movie but on the "constructing Ironman"-Screen, it breaks off.

Where is the Problem? My AnyDVD is the newest Version 6.4.6.6 and there is no Update for my PowerDVD online. Do I need the new PowerDVD v8 to identify the Copy protection of Ironman or is there any Problem with AnyDVD??

Thanks to everyone who can help me with this Problem,

Regards, HD_Addict

Hi,
I tired to copy my new Bluray-Disk of Ironman yesterday. After I inserted the Bluray, AnyDVD wanted to make a critical Update. I accepted to this. Than I was able to copy the Disk, create an Image and mount this Image with Daemontools. I am using PowerDVD Ultra, Version 7.3 and I couldn't play the movie with it. PowerDVD starts the movie but on the "constructing Ironman"-Screen, it breaks off.

Where is the Problem? My AnyDVD is the newest Version 6.4.6.6 and there is no Update for my PowerDVD online. Do I need the new PowerDVD v8 to identify the Copy protection of Ironman or is there any Problem with AnyDVD??

Thanks to everyone who can help me with this Problem,

Regards, HD_Addict

I have exactly the same problem with PDVD8, no matter what mounting tool I use.
Maybe PDVD is not able to play the software?

People need to get in the habit of checking the original disc with AnyDVD disabled in order to determine where the problem lies.

People need to get in the habit of checking the original disc with AnyDVD disabled in order to determine where the problem lies.

In case the can't do HDCP - checking with AnyDVD *enabled* at *default* settings is fine, too.

In case the can't do HDCP - checking with AnyDVD *enabled* at *default* settings is fine, too.

Yes, sorry, I forgot that part. Some people who can't do HDCP should do as James suggests. But if you CAN play it with HDCP enabled, please try to disable AnyDVD and play the disc. That information can be very useful.

Okay, there seems to be a problem with Iron Man BR (German edition).
Here is the log file.

I can't play it with PDVD7, Arcsoft plays it (well Arcsoft does a lot of stuttering on all of my four current systems, though, so it isn't an alternative).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_IRON MAN.zip
    146.8 KB · Views: 19
Okay, there seems to be a problem with Iron Man BR (German edition).
Here is the log file.

I can't play it with PDVD7, Arcsoft plays it (well Arcsoft does a lot of stuttering on all of my four current systems, though, so it isn't an alternative).
So, is it an AnyDVD problem (I doubt it) or not?

It does look like a PDVD problem, however I saw some strange things in the log file, otoh, what do I know. ;)

BTW: Hasn't Anydvd always been the No.1 PDVD debugger? :D

It does look like a PDVD problem, however I saw some strange things in the log file, otoh, what do I know. ;)

Probably unrelated but you do have 3 upper/lower filters that I would highly recommend removing. Other than that the parts of the logs that make sense to me look fine.

Iviaspi (system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys), Version: 1.0.0.0 (1.0.0.0)
Company: InterVideo, Inc.
Product: InterVideo ASPI Shell
Copyright: InterVideo, Inc. 1999-2003. All rights reserved.
Description: InterVideo ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 3.30.16.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.30.16a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 5.20.3.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2004 Sonic Solutions
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 5.20.03a

This one I'm not sure about but could possibly cause a problem at one point or another:

ULCDRHlp (System32\Drivers\ULCDRHlp.sys), Version: 1.0.1.10 (1.0.1.10)
Company: Ulead Systems, Inc.
Product: Ulead CD/DVD Burning Engine
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2003 Ulead Systems, Inc.,
Description: ULCDRHlp driver
FileVersion: 1, 0, 1, 10
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 1, 10

BTW: Hasn't Anydvd always been the No.1 PDVD debugger? :D

No one has yet answered the question DIRECTLY of whether this thing plays with AnyDVD disabled or not. That is what's being asked.

Probably unrelated but you do have 3 upper/lower filters that I would highly recommend removing.

Thanks for the hint.
This is just my PC for the daily work, I normally don't use it to play back BRs. The other systems are more lean (and I generally do not have any problems at all).

No one has yet answered the question DIRECTLY of whether this thing plays with AnyDVD disabled or not. That is what's being asked.

On my systems (tested 2 out of 4) neither PDVD7 nor PDVD8 work, no matter if AnyDVD is active or not. TMT works on both machines (well I would not call it working, I can see a picture and hear sound, but TMT is not stable enough for my taste).

try this

A pilgrim dropped by with this info:

Seems like our PowerDVD friends have a problem.

1. Use WinDVD 9 plus for watching Iron Man

or

2. Rip Iron Man using Anydvd to HDD in folder mode (not iso mode).

-Use TSMuxer GUI to demux 00000.m2ts file to a blu-ray structure. Create ISO from this blu-ray structure.
- Load iso file in Virtual clone Drive.

Play iso with Power DVD. If you have an old version of Power DVD like 3304, you can play the blu-ray structure direct from HDD without creating
an iso file.

Sad...this is the second time in as many days that WinDVD worked when PowerDVD 7 didn't. I'm not a big fan of WinDVD but it did come with my Vaio...

Interesting... It looks like in the Blu-ray world it's not the makers of discs who should make sure their product works in as many players as possible (or, ideally, in all players). It's the other way round: makers of players and playback software have to maintain the compatibility with all discs! I wish this wonderful scheme was adopted by makers of web browsers, too! So that they issue updates every time a web page is found which does not work properly in their product! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Back