• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

customer since 07

OK... After 3 posts defending the cancellation of the old lifetime licenses it seems it's on ME again to defend the OPs opinion :whistle:

We all know it's too late to do anything about it and everything happened as it happened now.

Apparently that is not true. Obviously not everyone knows that it's too late to do anything. For example, you do not seem to really understand it. If you did, you would not take the time you just did to bore all the rest of us to death. Otherwise, why would you say it's too late to say anything and then go into another dissertation about why it shouldn't have been done? Look, it is done. It is over. It is too late anymore to do anything about it. Please s t o p.

Actually, I wasn't talking especially to you but to the original poster, to the ones who answered him and to all who might have been interested in this topic. So if you find the question and this topic boring, how about just reading something different instead of spending your time to revive this thread?

I never wrote it was too late to say anything about it. I wrote it was too late to DO anything about it, so even people who never read a book would understand this was just a statement of opinions and not a try to get better conditions, as that's what some people tend to think after only reading every second word.

Look, it is done. It is over. It is too late anymore to do anything about it. Please s t o p.

Well... that's exactly what I said at the beginning of my post. Thanks for taking your time to repeat it in case someone might have missed that part.

Back