• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

Alright apguy.

Already removed from the list, which itself has been moved to another thread. That thread's link is in post #317 above.

If you add a title to the list though it's important to let us know when the title works right away, so the list remains up-to-date.

Thanks,

T
Thanks @testiles I saw the new thread. I also only retried the disc today for the first time since I originally posted.

Thanks @testiles I saw the new thread. I also only retried the disc today for the first time since I originally posted.

Ok.

Just saying when you publicly post that a title is not working, it's good to periodically check it so when it does that can be public knowledge too.

Thanks for the update!

T

Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection UHD
- Fast and Furious (Disc 4)
- The Fate of the Furious (Disc 8)

AACS MKB version 68
(Create a log file is unavailable)

You do know this topic is over 2 years old since last post right? It's better you create your own topic and logfile if you have a problem.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back