CSS trub ...........

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by mr.fibble, Jul 23, 2007.

1. mr.fibble

mr.fibble New Member

I have anydvd and clonedvd and I keep getting a message about CSS coding cant make back up etc etc

anyone else have this and if so what did they use to combat it/get around it

thanks in advance

mrfibble

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

3. mr.fibble

mr.fibble New Member

yup I have any running ( the small red fox head is in the bar at the base of the screen etc )
    and then I open clone and when it starts to attempt to read the dvd I get a message ( sorry im at work or I would post what it really says but its something like ...........)
    clone is not for illegal dvds etc something something region codes diddlydoo diddlydoo CSS software needed it only happens once in a blue moon but I would like to know wtf im doing wrong for both any and clone to not be able to make my backups

apart from that issue I love any and clone :)

MrFibble

4. bilbo65

bilbo65 Well-Known Member

You must wait until AnyDVD has finished with the disc before you run CloneDVD.....

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

That message means that for whatever reason, Anydvd isn't working properly on your system.

Again, visit visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)