• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CSS trub ...........

mr.fibble

I have anydvd and clonedvd and I keep getting a message about CSS coding cant make back up etc etc

anyone else have this and if so what did they use to combat it/get around it

thanks in advance

mrfibble

yup I have any running ( the small red fox head is in the bar at the base of the screen etc )
and then I open clone and when it starts to attempt to read the dvd I get a message ( sorry im at work or I would post what it really says but its something like ...........)
clone is not for illegal dvds etc something something region codes diddlydoo diddlydoo CSS software needed it only happens once in a blue moon but I would like to know wtf im doing wrong for both any and clone to not be able to make my backups

apart from that issue I love any and clone :)

MrFibble

You must wait until AnyDVD has finished with the disc before you run CloneDVD.....

yup I have any running ( the small red fox head is in the bar at the base of the screen etc )
and then I open clone and when it starts to attempt to read the dvd I get a message ( sorry im at work or I would post what it really says but its something like ...........)
clone is not for illegal dvds etc something something region codes diddlydoo diddlydoo CSS software needed it only happens once in a blue moon but I would like to know wtf im doing wrong for both any and clone to not be able to make my backups

apart from that issue I love any and clone :)

MrFibble

That message means that for whatever reason, Anydvd isn't working properly on your system.

Again, visit visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Back