• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CSS key problems on the past twenty new release titles.

Bob Bryant

I've gotten on the past twenty new release titles CSS key problems. Could there be a program setting that needs to be changed or a program problem. I'm very frustrated. It just seems that I've been wasting a lot of my time and DVD blanks on this program.
Please help, Bob

However, Your program is supposed to break down the disc so it can be copied to a blank DVD from the ANYDVD program. I don't think that I should have so many CSS key problems also put on a Blank Recordable DVD. Please answer my question. That last answer is just a cop out to me.
Respectively, Bob

Sorry recorded from breaking down the movie and recording it to the CLONE DVD program.

Bob you need to post an AnyDVD LOGFILE from one of your problem disks so that anyone can help you.
Make sure you set AnyDVD to default first.
-W
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

I have experienced a similar problem as Bob on 2 fairly new movies. When I put the disc in my drive I get the CSS key error message pop-up. This first happened with Everybody Wants Some. I went ahead & made a backup with CloneDVD2 and the disc copied fine. It happened again with Eddie the Eagle, which I haven't yet made a backup of. I have attached the logfile of Eddie the Eagle.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_Eddie_The_Eagle.ziplog
    177.4 KB · Views: 4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Exit AnyDVD completely & set drive region in Device Manager.

Back