• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CSS Encryption

kjb1970

I use DVDXCopy Platinum w/ the AnyDVD that I just purchased. For some reason I get a message from DVDXCopy that I cannot copy a dvd that is CSS Encrypted. I thought AnyDVD was suppose to remove that. Was there something I forgot to do? My key registration keeps saying that I need to restart AnyDVD. I've restarted my computer many times. What am I doing wrong??? PLEASE HELP!!!
:confused::confused:

Yes, I did dbl-click on the key to activate it and it says "OK to restart Anydvd". I restarted my pc and nothing changed. It still says "OK to restart Anydvd". Did I forget to do something or am I doing something wrong?

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.0)
_NEC DV-5700A 1.50 00022000
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1820848 sectors (3556 MBytes)
Total size: 3641684 sectors (7112 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 300
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

No Disc is present in Drive D:!
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-16W1P SL02 2006/10/02 19:09

Last edited:
@ kjb1970,

Welcome to the Forum.

Suggest reviewing the AnyDVd Forum sticky titled “Please read before posting” (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321) and provide ALL the information as requested especially the “Zip” file as detailed in item #2.

Regards,
Coaster

did you double click on the key to activate anydvd then open anydvd to confirm activation and are you allowing it to read your disk before hitting the copy button!

Back