• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crossfire

imcatinhiding

Would getting another video card and setting up crossfire improve speed for clonebd? I was going to setup two hd7870's and enable crossfire. Just trying to get a little more acceleration.
thanks

Since this specifically is related to CloneBD, moved to CloneBD section. That said, since that's a rather old GPU (5+ years) I think that even with crossfire there would at best only be a minor bonus. And that's IF CloneBD can take advantage of crossfire.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Would getting another video card and setting up crossfire improve speed for clonebd? I was going to setup two hd7870's and enable crossfire. Just trying to get a little more acceleration.
It's not possible to utilize crossfire for video acceleration. Either one of the GPUs would be used.

Doesnt clonebd utilize the video cards for acelleration? uvd and vce? I thought with both cards working the frame rate would increase. Wouldnt the cards alternate between inputs therefore increasing the amount of frames? Just trying to understand how clonebd works.
thank you

Doesnt clonebd utilize the video cards for acelleration? uvd and vce? I thought with both cards working the frame rate would increase. Wouldnt the cards alternate between inputs therefore increasing the amount of frames? Just trying to understand how clonebd works.
thank you

It uses ONE of them for acceleration.
The video acceleration interface, does not even allow for multiple adapters to be chosen simultaneously.
Crossfire and similar techniques didn't have video acceleration in mind.

Back