• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Critical Error ?

Love2play

Hey guys hoping you can give me a hand, I just built a system using Vista Ultimate 32 Bit, I bought Any DVD 6114 and Clone DVD 2903, I have an LG DVD burner same one I used in the XP Pro system I used prior to Vista all was always fine with it.

Clone DVD opens no problem sees everything all the way through but when I click on go to start reading the DVD I get critical error, File Corrupted Please reinstall App or do a virus scan, which I have done a few times. I am running Norton Corp 10.2 for Vista and have also excluded it from looking at the directories these 2 apps are in. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have done that 3 times and made sure all was removed and still no go

Back