• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Criminal (US Redbox)

Spectrum

Play list help needed on this one. Screenpass enabled.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_E_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Don't know why updating to a beta would have a different result, but here it is.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
It wouldn't, screenpass info is stored in the OPD.

Does anyone know the correct playlist for criminal redbox I see you already have the file

No logfile no playlist. Movies come in multiple versions. Your version may not be the same as the op's, even if it's from redbox too.

trying to upload file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_X_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Try succeeded, now it's up to the developers too add the needed data to the opd. Some patience is needed.

I have been trying to figure out how you can select the correct playlist do you have any clue as to how this is done?

There's a guide in the high def section I think on the bottom of the forum but it's no longer 100% accurate. The only way a normal user can find out is play every single one, and if a scene doesn't line up to play the next one.

is there a software blu ray player that would be able to identify the correct playlist by just putting the disc in the drive and see which list it is choosing.

All of the licensed ones, they follow the code on the disc. They just don't tell it to a normal user, that would defeat the purpose of the entire screenpass protection mechanism.

so something like powerdvd would tell you the correct playlist I have powerdvd but don't see how to see the playlist

Rented from Family Video. Looks to be retail version.

Thanks Redfox.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Don't know why updating to a beta would have a different result, but here it is.
Although it won't fix the Screenpass. That is dependent on the OPD being updated.
However it is the latest version and anytime you have an issue you should always check for a newer version and install it . With all that being said the main reason was this:

- New (Blu-ray): Additional logging

Might as well give them all the information in the logs you can.

Here's mines, also from Redbox

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_G_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Chevron is right, notice how all of us got the movie from Redbox but our logs are different. Look between "Info" and "CRIMINAL"

Back