• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Criminal (US Netflix) Playlist

MartyTwem

Cannot identify correct playlist on this title. Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Here is another USA log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Here's my playlist from USA Netflix of Criminal. Needing playlist.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_Q_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
This should be ok now.

updated to the beta....had the same problem....can someone help???

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_I_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
updated to the beta....had the same problem....can someone help???
You have to insert the original disc or at least an ISO without protection removed.

did that TWICE ...... This is what I got both times

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.1, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 15458944 sectors (30193 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: CRIMINAL
Media is not AACS protected.
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
MFR: File 00002.jar is too big! Sectors available: 358, Sectors required: 359
ERROR: MFR failed for 00002.jar -> C:\DOCUME~1\rlow198\LOCALS~1\Temp\AnyDVD_tmp\AnyF.tmp!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_I_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Too bad the iso is unprotected and as such the logfile you attached is useless. You'll need to create a protected iso or use the original again. They can't help you without the proper logfile

thanks...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_J_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Listen fellas' i'm not as swift as a lot of you....I get the Good Playlist 559 but.......How do I select it ???? I keep Getting the same Problem...Please pardon my ignorance. I very Very seldom have a problem where i need to ask for help...so please excuse

Listen fellas' i'm not as swift as a lot of you....I get the Good Playlist 559 but.......How do I select it ???? I keep Getting the same Problem...Please pardon my ignorance. I very Very seldom have a problem where i need to ask for help...so please excuse
You have to point your player to the correct playlist.

One question: what is your software player??

That would help out a lot.

Reason being, if you have a software player that is not certified by the Blu-ray Disc Association, then your software will usually pick the wrong playlist, giving you the wrong result.

For example, since I have PowerDVD versions 10, and PowerDVD 12-16 (and all versions of PowerDVD were certified by the Blu-ray Disc Association), it'll usually point to the right playlist, unless the disc has some sort of playlist obfuscation or some weird nonsense that my earlier versions of PowerDVD can't handle.

For example, any Blu-ray disc that I purchase that comes from 20th Century Fox will have things in it that drives my copy of PowerDVD 10 crazy, so I have to make sure that I have AnyDVD enabled so that I can play the original disc, or have SpeedMenu enabled so that I can just play the disc, or just rip to ISO, circumventing all the stuff with the disc.

Now, I do have PowerDVD 16, the current one from Cyberlink (as of this year--2016. In the future, it will be obsolete.) If I have to, I can disable AnyDVD if needed, and point my copy of PowerDVD 16 to the right playlist.

@whatever_gong82......the problem i'm having is i dont even get to the player...I've backed up a couple of $2.50 coasters with Imgburn and when anydvd hd reads the disc this is what i get

ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4

Media is a Blu-ray disc.

BD-Live deactivated!
ERROR: MFR failed for 00002.jar -> C:\DOCUME~1\rlow198\LOCALS~1\Temp\AnyDVD_tmp\AnyF.tmp!

so now i've backed up a couple of discs that wont work!....What am I doing wrong????

AnyDVD will always give that error message as you are trying to re-process a disc that is already decrypted. If you want it to give you the correct playlist you have to use the original disc as Ch3vr0n already told you. If you did that to make this disc then the disc should play fine

@whatever_gong82......the problem i'm having is i dont even get to the player...I've backed up a couple of $2.50 coasters with Imgburn and when anydvd hd reads the disc this is what i get

ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4

Media is a Blu-ray disc.

BD-Live deactivated!

so now i've backed up a couple of discs that wont work!....What am I doing wrong????
You've done everything right, such as providing a log; now you need one of the developers like James to help you out.

What your going through is very odd, since I've never had that done to my system at all.

EDIT: Thanks, Adbear. I didn't see that this was the copy, not the original.

I dont think a logfile from a virtual drive will help. It has to be from the original disc. I may be wrong but let James look at it.

Hey guys After Ch3vron posted the message to me about the 1st logfile I sent being useless..I re-sent the logfile from the actual disc.....But look guys thanx for the help...

Back