• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Criminal : Bluray

jvc1

Attached is the log file for Criminal. The disc is from Redbox. The copyright infringement error message comes up during playback of the backup at about chapter 2.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
What are you using to play/convert, that's a supported version where the playlist should be (as mentioned in the status window) 559

Then the developers will need to take a look. Is it the CloneBD final output that's incorrect or during title preview. Could be an unseen variant.

Then the developers will need to take a look. Is it the CloneBD final output that's incorrect or during title preview. Could be an unseen variant.
It is the final output so there is no way of knowing until viewing. I used the CloneBD partial copy. I found full clone copies will include internet access? and then kick back the copyright infringement warning, usually using the digital sound as the culprit.

Full copy means exactly that, identical but just shrunk in size. Partial copy includes network abilities just the same as full copy. Now the last line you're saying may finally give some detailed info. Please say EXACTLY what your saying and what is happening. Is playback completely paused with an on screen message? Starting to sound like cinavia and that has nothing to do with finding the correct playlist which is what this topic is about.

I had identical experience while viewing BD rip with VLC.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    16 KB · Views: 3
  • Criminal.JPG
    Criminal.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 15
Sorry wrong logfile. There's no disc in the drive. Insert disc, try again. As to vlc, since it's not a licensed bluray player it chooses the wrong playlist. Check the anydvd status window for a playlist number, and if there's none mentioned provide a logfile with the disc inside the drive this time :)

Correct logfile attached. Playlist 950 is shown in status window.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_D_CRIMINAL.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
The playlist is specified in the anydvd status window. You need to load that one in vlc. As vlc isn't a licensed bluray player it guesses the correct playlist and picks the wrong one.

That's what I said, you need to load that playlist in vlc. It's not an anydvd problem

Full copy means exactly that, identical but just shrunk in size. Partial copy includes network abilities just the same as full copy. Now the last line you're saying may finally give some detailed info. Please say EXACTLY what your saying and what is happening. Is playback completely paused with an on screen message? Starting to sound like cinavia and that has nothing to do with finding the correct playlist which is what this topic is about.
Yes the movie stops the error message window comes up stating copyright infringement. But, if I fast forward about 30 sec I can start viewing again. Just worried about IP address getting exposed so I didn't watch to the end. Just rented it again and sent you the log file. I thought I was sending it directly to the developers. Sorry about getting on someone's thread.

Attach logfiles to the thread, I'm not a developer. That said, the logfile from your first post already states 559 and that's proven to be a correct playlist. What player are you using?

Attached is the log file for Criminal. The disc is from Redbox. The copyright infringement error message comes up during playback of the backup at about chapter 2.

This was my resolution. After processing with AnydvdHD & CloneBD, unsuccessfully, twice, after "cinavia down converting" too, I manually navigated to the bdmv/stream file folder and manually deleted the "cinavia" stream (m2ts file) which is/was the obvious numbered m2ts file. Most of the streams were 0800's or something and 1 file was around 2000. Don't quote me on the file numbers, trying to do this from memory and it was a week ago now! So I played the odd numbered m2ts file using Media Player Classic, which was the "playback copyright warning" error msg that pops up, deleted it & reburned with Imgburn. Voila, no more msg. Playlist order was correct.
Watched from start to finish.
This was trial and error and didn't know it was going to actually work but it did for me!
Hope this helps you &/or someone else!

Last edited:
By deleting mpls files you're effectively breaking the Blu-ray navigation file structure. That's not the way to correctly do it and can even at worst break actual playback if that playlist happens to get called. If you're getting an incorrect stream sequence you need to provide a logfile so anydvd's opd can get updated and then properly decrypt the disc so everyone can benefit! Not just go around and delete random mpls without knowing what files need them. Mpls files are referenced in clpi files, other mpls files,...

That's NOT the way to do it.

By deleting mpls files you're effectively breaking the Blu-ray navigation file structure. That's not the way to correctly do it and can even at worst break actual playback if that playlist happens to get called. If you're getting an incorrect stream sequence you need to provide a logfile so anydvd's opd can get updated and then properly decrypt the disc so everyone can benefit! Not just go around and delete random mpls without knowing what files need them. Mpls files are referenced in clpi files, other mpls files,...

That's NOT the way to do it.

I disagree, it worked for me! But thanks

It may have worked yes, but it's not the correct way to do things and the consequences cant be predicted by doing it your way.

I was just on the forums when you posted, that's all

Back