• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Credit Cards

Mike0001

When is RedFox going to get the issue with credit cards resolved? I'd like to purchase AnyDVD, but I only use MasterCard for online purchases, NOT bitcoin.

Wrong section, moved to licensing section. The DVD issues section is reserved for DVD disc related issues only.

That said, who knows. They're actively working on it. Others (assuming you're from the US) have simply used a VPN and made themselves appear from canada, and purchase went through just fine.

@Mike0001

We are working on it and hopefully this or next week we will have a new payment channel. Please contact https://www.redfox.bz/support.html and ask for trial reset.

Thank you for your understanding (...and trying hard to purchase) :bowdown:

I've never experienced such a hard to get rid of my money. It's simply unbelievable.

Credit Card:
The bank refuses to send money to the recipient, because .... well, because it doesn't seem trustworthy.

BTC:
Coinbase - a US based company that wants me to send them my ID by an unencrypted channel. For a once-in-a-lifetime use. You're joking, don't you?
Litebit.eu - a dutch based company, that doesn't want customers from my country.
Tried a few others, ran into other problems.

You guys don't want my money, right?
I can keep it and buy toiletpaper :LOL:

thanks for reading
L.A.

Back