• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Credit Card Payments for US

Cloudish

Hello, I'm new here and have had the trial for a little while now. I really enjoy the product and would like to make the plunge and get AnyStream Plus but I'm uncomfortable with bitcoin. I looked through some of the guides here on the forums but would prefer to pay with a card. Does anyone have any idea when that ability will be available again? Thanks in advance :)

I, too, am interested in purchasing this amazing software, but I don't think I care to dip my toes into Bitcoin at all. Hopefully a resolution comes soon :)

BTC is easier than you think do not be afraid of it, plus we give you a 10% discount for using it.

I won't use BitCoin because I don't trust the services. One of the main BTC exchanges was just hacked by social engineering their employees. And I don't have any payment protection with BTC. I would love to pay you the 109 Euros. The discount is far less important to me than the security and protection. Are credit card payments coming back? Or do I need to find another product from someone who can accept my money?

I won't use BitCoin because I don't trust the services. One of the main BTC exchanges was just hacked by social engineering their employees. And I don't have any payment protection with BTC. I would love to pay you the 109 Euros. The discount is far less important to me than the security and protection. Are credit card payments coming back? Or do I need to find another product from someone who can accept my money?

In my opinion credit cards are no safer than BTC. They are just easier to use. Yes exchanges get hacked. The trick is, just use BTC to pay for stuff. Put in the amount you will take out. Then there is nothing sitting in an exchange to steal. Although the whole exchange thing is why personal wallets are important but that does take more elbow grease.

In short, put in only what you need then spend it. Easy peasy.

Coinbase and other places to buy BTC and just sent it, it's rather easy. If you would like me to e-mail you when we can use the Credit Cards in the USA again, I will, PM me your e-mail address.

Posted by Chris Hann
Or do I need to find another product from someone who can accept my money?
We need to find a new credit processor. You sound as if you blame us for not wanting your money. Thats not the truth.

Last edited:
There is no reason to get upset, for sure. Personally, I would prefer to pay the extra 10% in order to pay with my card. I'll wait it out, just hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Still not fixed? OK, so I will have to give my money to someone else. Paying with Bitcoin sidesteps the online purchasing protections which come with credit cards. If I am scammed on a bitcoin exchange the money is just gone, the credit card company won't rescind the bitcoin purchase, because that worked. Don't tell me how wonderful bitcoin is. I have been a software engineer for nearly 40 years, and using the internet since it was just a military and scientific network. I understand how it all works, which is why I am not using bitcoin.

Back