• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Credit Card Payment Issues

dmatt

I've been waiting to renew my AnyDVD HD subscription. Does anyone know when we will be able to purchase any products with a Credit Card?

I've been waiting to renew my AnyDVD HD subscription. Does anyone know when we will be able to purchase any products with a Credit Card?
I would ask @Ivan about that. He can tell you what your options are, if any.

By the way, you are posting your question in the wrong Forum section. You need to post it here:

A Mod should eventually move this discussion to the proper section.

I extended your AnyDVD license by 60 days, check your email inbox (and spam) for the extended license.
Hope to get back credit card payment for US customers soon.

By the way, you are posting your question in the wrong Forum section. You need to post it here:

Sorry about that posting in the wrong forum. Thank you

I extended your AnyDVD license by 60 days, check your email inbox (and spam) for the extended license.
Hope to get back credit card payment for US customers soon.
Got it. Thank you Ivan!

No problem, @dmatt.

The Moderators moved this discussion into the proper Forum section, so there was no harm done.

:)

Back