• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Credit card keeps gerting bounced

TheEngineer

Ugh! I've tried three times with various tweaks per the failed email but I failed three times. Frustrating.

For first name with middle initial should I use "Jim S" or group them as "JimS"?

Any thoughts of adding paypal as a payment option?

Last edited:
Ugh! I've tried three times with various tweaks per the failed email but I failed three times. Frustrating.

For first name with middle initial should I use "Jim S" or group them as "JimS"?

Then you need to contact your CC they most likely have Fraud blocking set that is why it fails...

What do I tell the CC - to turn off Fraud blocking? That doesn't sound like a good idea.

Tell them you are trying to make an international transaction. They can unblock for a single transaction.

Many people have stayed on the phone with the representative while processing the RedFox order so the rep can do what is needed to allow the one-time purchase.

It is YOUR money, not theirs.

Tell them you are trying to make an international transaction. They can unblock for a single transaction.

Many people have stayed on the phone with the representative while processing the RedFox order so the rep can do what is needed to allow the one-time purchase.

It is YOUR money, not theirs.

I called the CC and they said the problem was with the Gymshop terminal and that the charge did not process thru to my credit card company.

I called the CC and they said the problem was with the Gymshop terminal and that the charge did not process thru to my credit card company.
More run around then why are they in Business? They are trying to pass off the problem that they don't want to fix is what it sounds like.

More run around then why are they in Business? They are trying to pass off the problem that they don't want to fix is what it sounds like.

It doesn't sound like run around. They gave a specific reason for the failed transaction and I specifically asked if Fraud blocking was the problem.

Paypal is not an option and probably never will be. You might consider using bitcoin through one of the on-line companies. Many have phone support and on-line chat and will accept credit cards. bitcoinranger.com has been used by at least one member and he reported success. While Redfox is offering a 10% discount for bitcoin use, the handling charges will affect the final out of pocket expenses.

Bottom line: Your bank should be responsive to their customer's needs but if you've had nothing but headaches with them, I'd try bitcoin. Use a search engine and enter buy bitcoin with Visa or whatever your CC is. There is a solution out there.

It doesn't sound like run around. They gave a specific reason for the failed transaction and I specifically asked if Fraud blocking was the problem.
They are blocking and pass the blame onto Gymshop terminal ask them to give you the customer phone to Gymshop terminal and see what they say. I think they will turn reverse their tune.

I'll give it another try tomorrow. How do I enter my first name and middle initial: as "Carl E" or "CarlE" or does it matter?

I'll give it another try tomorrow. How do I enter my first name and middle initial: as "Carl E" or "CarlE" or does it matter?
On my Visa card I did not even use the middle initial and it worked...after the bank removed the block.

You should always enter your name exactly as it's written on your CC or Visa card, (including spaces).

It's never failed for me..

You should always enter your name exactly as it's written on your CC or Visa card, (including spaces).

It's never failed for me..
I never have used the middle initial, never failed for me either.

I finally got around to trying to pay again. This time it went through with no issues. Which leaves me to believe that my credit card representative was correct in that when I tried June 2 there was an issue with the Gymshop terminal. Regardless, I'm happy to be back in business.

Good to back. I did start to look into the option of using Bitcoin, but with the recent sharp changes in Bitcoin's price it didn't seem like a good payment method at this time.

Good to back. I did start to look into the option of using Bitcoin, but with the recent sharp changes in Bitcoin's price it didn't seem like a good payment method at this time.

The recent spike in bitcoin prices has no real effect on the cost of an AnyDVD HD license unless you plan to buy and hold the bitcoin. AnyDVD HD is priced in Euros not bitcoin. When the bitcoin rate is higher Redfox simply asks for less bitcoin. The actual cost in USD is exactly the same as the cost to go from usd to euros like with a credit card. Of course, you save an extra 10% for using bitcoin so you do actually save by using it.

See my experience using bitcoin and the exchange rate math here.

The recent spike in bitcoin prices has no real effect on the cost of an AnyDVD HD license unless you plan to buy and hold the bitcoin. AnyDVD HD is priced in Euros not bitcoin. When the bitcoin rate is higher Redfox simply asks for less bitcoin. The actual cost in USD is exactly the same as the cost to go from usd to euros like with a credit card. Of course, you save an extra 10% for using bitcoin so you do actually save by using it.

See my experience using bitcoin and the exchange rate math here.

Good to have a post that helps new users of bitcoins. It is a bit intimidating at first and I really didn't want to have to learn it just for this one transaction. Although, the 10% is definitely an incentive.

cause you didnt purchase or didnt apply the license key?

Back