• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Creation of DVD files not succsessful

When I try to run the set of files that I used CLONEDVD that were stashed they show up in the little picture frame on the left, but when I next,next, to the end and push GO, I get the CSS & when I put the new movie in and try to run CLONE, it just sits there with the cursor on DVD video files

When I try to run the set of files that I used CLONEDVD that were stashed they show up in the little picture frame on the left, but when I next,next, to the end and push GO, I get the CSS

Chances are those files are corrupt or something and should be deleted.

when I put the new movie in and try to run CLONE, it just sits there with the cursor on DVD video files

Select your optical reader/source drive in "dvd video files" (if need be, click the circular arrow buttons to the right of "DVD video files". Choose the appropriate optical reader/drive that contains the original movie disc). You can also achieve the same thing by clicking the down arrow and choosing "browse . . ." Then open "my computer". Select the appropriate drive letter that contains your original movie disc.

Last edited:
OK, maybe something's happening, now there is the movie in the frame on the left, does that mean it's starting to decode it??

I'm Back??!!
I printed out the "burn a simple', started a new movie over In CLONE, it finished, I moved through the screens to the page with the Go button after pushing it, I still get the dreaded OH! NO! Creation of DVD files not successful. Directory not found F:/VIDEO_TS:(

I'm Back??!!
I printed out the "burn a simple', started a new movie over In CLONE, it finished

What does "started a new movie over" mean?

Directory not found F:/VIDEO_TS

Do you have a movie in drive f: when you click "go"? If not, you should.
How many optical drives are in your system?
If you only have one optical drive, keep the movie in drive "f" and click "go".
After Clonedvd is finished processing files to your hard drive, Clonedvd will prompt you to insert
a blank disc in your burner.

Last edited:
I put a movie into my F: drive which is also my burner, opened CLONE and pushed the Clone DVD choice, approx 40 mins. later, the preview running on the left is over, I then move through the screens to the page with the GO button and when I push go, the Directory F:/VIDEO_TS not found comes up[

I put a movie into my F: drive which is also my burner, opened CLONE and pushed the Clone DVD choice, approx 40 mins. later, the preview running on the left is over

Ugh. No. You don't have to watch the preview at all. As soon as Clonedvd loads the disc, it's loaded. If the preview screen plays, that's just for you to verify that you're backing up what the right title that you want to backup. There's no need to wait for the preview to finish. You don't have to watch that screen at all if you don't want to. You don't need to wait.

I then move through the screens to the page with the GO button and when I push go, the Directory F:/VIDEO_TS not found comes up

1) On Clonedvd2's output screen, do you have "dvd burner selected" and drive "f" selected?
2) When you push "go" is the original movie dvd still in drive "F"?

I told you several post ago, I was a doofus, I think I was pulling the movie out too soon, after the preview had stopped, and I put a blank disk in & pushed GO. So I don't have to wait for the preview to finish before GO. As soon as CLONE starts, I can move to the GO page, and it puts the files into the DVD temp file?? Then I wait for it to prompt me to insert a blank disk?:D

I told you several post ago, I was a doofus, I think I was pulling the movie out too soon, after the preview had stopped, and I put a blank disk in & pushed GO. So I don't have to wait for the preview to finish before GO. As soon as CLONE starts, I can move to the GO page, and it puts the files into the DVD temp file?? Then I wait for it to prompt me to insert a blank disk?:D

Yes, that's right. :agree:

Back