• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Creating DivX for Zen Vision:M

Staggs1999

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that the Creative Zen Vision:M will support DivX and that CloneDVD Mobile will create DivX, but I can't not figure out how to create them, the only option I have to create is a .avi. Can anyone help?

Avi is a container, the file inside is DivX, did you try and play the output from CloneDVD Mobile on your ZEN? Did it work? If not, what happened?

Here's how I did it..
I selected "Zen Vision" from the list on CDVD-M's first screen. I opened a DVD with AnyDVD running in the background. It took about 80 minutes to convert the movie to .avi. The target was my desktop.
Next I opened The Zen Vision M: Media Explorer and selected "Add Media". I browsed for and selected the .avi. The video uploaded in about 1 minute. It plays well. I've got two movies and a bunch of clips on it so far.
Cheers

ok guys i had sucess

once clone mobile converted the file to avi i then dragged the file and drop it off in windows media player 11 under the sync tab.

then once it shows the title on the device side all you do is hit the stat sync tab at the bottom of the screen from there it took me 45 seconds then the movie was on the vision m

good luck guys any more questions let me know

Back