• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Creating Chapters

Klink81

Having a great time using the Clone DVD Mobile:clap: I am having one problem though. I try to make chapters when creating a movie for my Ipod. The Ipod plays the chapters individually, I have to push play to view each chapter. How do I play the entire movie without having to play the chapters individually, assuming the purpose of the chapters is to skip over chapters when you want to.:D

Uncheck box

You need to uncheck the box that makes chapters. Then you will have one avi file.

Trudie

chapters

so I can't have chapters like a DVD and have the ipod play them in order without having to push the play button for each chapter? Thx for your input by the way.

Back