• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Created BD Can't be read

azwatsonw

I created an .iso file in AnyDVD HD, Then selected the file in CloneBD and just selected the feature, did not check keep protection. The program completed successfully. I tried to start the movie in Corel WinDVD Pro 11 for Windows 8; the movie would not play. I took the disc to the living room Blue Ray player, inserted it and it said 'Can't play the disc'. Should I have kept the Blue Ray Protection? Any ideas why the disc is not readable? I looked for a log file and couldn't find any. Thanks.

After additional investigation, the Blue Ray disc that CloneBD said it successfully created is still blank. Not one bit of data was written. The 90-120 minute reading of the iso file didn't hit the Blue Ray drive. the led indicating the drive is being used never comes on. I've tried multiple times with different blank disc's with the same result.

Last edited:
Back